1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto and Linea Spare part queries

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 30, 2011.

1. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Call me if any one is interested... I will handover to you.
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I might need them as one of the mudflap has given away while we were going to the South India Meet. I will try to procure the moulded mud guards of the Absolute pack when I am back in India, but if not I will get from you.
  3. puntojith

puntojith

Hyderabad
    Friends,
    some idiot broke my rear wiper. He/she i guess tried to push the wiper to wipe the dust! The thing has broken off at the base (plastic part). I gather from from the forum that it costs around 350rs. Wanted to know if this can be replaced under warranty? Thank you in advance.

-puntojith
  4. Accidental repairs are not covered under warranty, in your case someone purposely broke your car's rear wiper so it won't get replaced under warranty rather you have to pay for replacing your car's wiper.

The manufacturer is obligated to you to perform any repairs or replacement due to a defect From poor workmanship or a Failed part.
    1 person likes this.
  5. puntojith

puntojith

Hyderabad
    Hey siddharth lal, thank you for the clarificaiton.

puntojith.
  6. v_ram

v_ram

Bangalore
    Can anyone let me know the price of inside Rear View Mirror. The thing had absolute no movement, when i tried to adjust it it broke.
  7. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    IIRC it is 425 bucks. Has it come off its socket or broken off? Check carefully as it is quite difficult to put back and you may get the impression that it is broken.
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Guys , is the Door lock are in under warrenty ?? My Car's rear door lock giving some problem !!
    My punto's this black colour sticker are not stick's properly !! will its cover's in warrenty ?? if not , then what's its price ?

Fiat_Grande_Punto_20090906_front.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Pic from Google !!
    1 person likes this.
  9. v_ram

v_ram

Bangalore
    thanks for the info nkapoor777 , its broken at the screw end[ point where it connects to the extension from front windshield] need to check if the spare is available :(.
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amar when you will be going for the first servicing? That time show these sticker issue to them for fixing.
    For door lock you have to head towards Fortune right away.... This need to be fixed asap without any charge.....
    1 person likes this.