1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto and Linea Spare part queries

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Please do not use any adhesives for this purpose. Just use black insulation tape on the neck of the hose and fit it back in. I do the same.
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  2. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Nitin,

How do you rate the service done at AAdya motors service center?, Did you face any issues? please advice
  3. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My Friend having Mudflaps .. which are brand new.. if any one interested ping me... location : Hyderabad.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @Shashank: Are they OEM and what is the asking price?
  5. v_ram

v_ram

Bangalore
    I need this part "Punto emblem at the back" checked with concorde and its not available, anyone knows whether it is available in KAVA Automobiles and what's the cost.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    I am assuming you are from mumbai. call Vijay at kava on 098336-06750 and check.
  7. v_ram

v_ram

Bangalore
    @shams thanks for the info and sorry i am from Bangalore. Do they have any email so that i can contact with details to ship to my address etc.?
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    I am not aware of their email id you can call and ask. since you are from bangalore, better check in other service centers. if you don't get anywhere, which wont happen in all likelihood, then you can go for kava
  9. johy

johy Amatore

Siliguri
    Guys need quick info on bulbs. I did a bulb upgrade at the car accessories shop yesterday to Osram Night breakers. I did not actually see them changing the bulbs, but the bulbs that have come out are white glass, but they are also Osram (Made in Germany)! The bulbs that are now fixed have bluish glass. I got doubtful, so I opened the low beam bulb myself - but they are Osram (again, made in Germany), but different from the ones taken out. The confounding factor is that I looked at my spare bulbs and they were H1 and H7 when I left them at the shop, but now are both H1!!!! :eek: Both some DELA brand made in PRC (People's republic of China).

My questions (I found some of the answers now on the Internet - posting them in bold as it might be helpful for others as well)

1) What are the stock bulbs that come with Linea T-Jets? H1 Osram Original Line 64150; H7 Osram Original Line 64210

2) What is the brand of the spare bulbs supplied? (still seeking this answer)

3) If anyone has used Osram Night breakers, how does one identify them to be the same just by looking at the bulbs? ( H1 64150 NBP bluish tinge and H7 64210 NBP - all these numbers are inscribed at the bottom of the bulb metal part)

Guys, please shed light on this if you can; this is kind of urgent :confused:. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  10. harishgayatri

harishgayatri Amatore

Mulund, Mumbai
    Guys, does Kava also stock Fiat Accessories?

I am interested in getting the Central locking for my 1.2 Active 2009 model.

Also any idea how much the bonnet lid may cost? I has been dented because people have been sitting on the vehicle. :(