1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto and Linea Spare part queries

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 30, 2011.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This thread is for posting all your queries related to FIAT Punto or Linea spare part prices or part number.

If you want to know the part number of any spare or the approximate price, search the spare part prices thread first. The thread is located here (middle click it to open it in a new tab or browser window):
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/sho...Spare-part-price-Part-list-(No-queries-please)

If you don't find the information in that thread, please come back to this thread and post all your queries here, in this thread. You can start a new thread for a specific part in this spare part sub-forum as well if you think you want a bigger discussion. There are a few threads already there. e.g. Cost of Front bumper thread.

Regards,
    TFI Mod Team
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  2. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :p Didn't know I would be the first one with a query. I had contacted 2 TASS in my region for getting the 90hp logo/monogram for Punto but the service centers have old catalogues that do not list the part number for 90hp logo.

Can anyone help with this? I am sure service centers in Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai must be having new catalogues. In case someone is going for routine service of their cars, they can see if the service center has the part number for 90hp or not?

I will be coming back to Chandigarh next time after around 10days for a day or two. So it would be nice if I can order it by next time.
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  3. paddleshifter

yours is a 76ps punto. why do you need that 90hp badge??
  4. jay pathak

jay pathak

spare parts

Hi .. Culd somebody help me , wid the cost of the tail light of fiat linea , how much it wuld cost me in mumbai ?? And I'm so upset wid the ground clearance , is there a way out , I can do something abt it ..
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Hi and welcome aboard.

Take some time out and search the forum. Your queries have been discussed already in great detail.

Gurjinder
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    These days there is heck lot of scarcity of spare parts in Delhi Ncr dealerships. how about people who stays in far flung areas and own a FIAT....

its been close to 2 months,we have been listening this "sir pune main spares store aag lag gayi hai"
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  8. Paddleshifter i saw your message
    I have punto with a manufactured date of October 2010. does this have a plastic type or steel type?
  9. Oct 2010 punto has Plastic type.I changed it recently...
  10. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Because I like the 90HP badge on the boot.

Is it possible for anyone to get the part number of 90HP badge from the service center? Incase, someone is going for regular service or visiting the service center, they can get the part number of 90HP badge from the service center.