1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Active MJD Tuscan Wine, Minimal Grey or New Pearl White ?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Simarjit, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simarjit

Simarjit Timido

Ahmedabad
    Hello Friends,

My search for a car (high running per month >1300 Km, and less budget) took me from 2nd hand Ford Figo Petrol to New Wagon R CNG. I was about to say yes to Wagon R, when one of my friend suggested Punto. I replied, "thats my dream car but money is a problem", but he still convinced me to take a test ride.

We called Bhaskar Fiat, Ahmedabad, and I got bold over by the build quality of Punto.

Now I have finalized that my car will be Fiat [build quality] Punto [Exteriors :dance:dance ] Active [budget :A] but now the issue is the colour. Problem is that Punto looks good in every colour.

Right now I am stuck between Tuscan Wine, New Pearl White and Minimal Grey, I will not be going for any mods and I have to finalize the colour in 2 days. Most of my friends are in favour of TW as its royal [but Sales guy told it will be hard to maintain, scratches], Minimal Grey is very good looking and finish is lovely (I feel good about this colour, but then it has very mature feeling whereas Punto is Fun) and the evergreen and Safe White.

Guys please help me out. Plzzzz

Thanks in advance.
  2. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes simarjit, TW is really a mind blowing color but it's difficult to maintain. As your usage is above 1000 Kms pm, you should consider minimal grey. Even white shed is difficult to maintain. Anyhow congratulations buddy. Wish u many happy miles ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I will vote for NPW bro!!
  4. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I personally own a TW and trust me it really hard to maintain that colour, as you said you are not going to do any mods on your ride then my vote is for minimal grey, but a bug of mod bites you after purchase (like me) then there will be very less room to do so.. so give a vise call n select between MG and PW.
  5. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    PW is also good simarjit.
    I have a PW Punto sport. And to tell you the truth, that metallic color really look amazing. I would say it won't be a bad choice at all.

And about maintenance. Well every color needs more or less of that. But PW will work for you IMO.

MG is also a good color. Its your our call mate.
  6. Simarjit

Simarjit Timido

Ahmedabad
    Guys Thanks for your suggestions. I have finalized New Pearl White.

But can you pls tell me what is the current scheme running on Punto right now.

Dealer offered me Insurance free and Exchange only, roughly (70K). Do you think its enough or should I need to bargain more.
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Im having a very bad feeling about this, but here it goes ... Fiat might have made a blunder here for they are not even able to hold on to existing fiatians .. Many in my friends circle are looking at skodas . Some are even thinking of the B class . They just don't seem to find a better fiat than the ones already here

Sent from my RM-892_im_india_216 using Tapatalk
  8. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    my vote surely goes to minimal grey. its a beautiful color.
  9. Simarjit

Simarjit Timido

Ahmedabad
    Hi Friends, today I took the delivery of Punto Active White from Bhaskar Fiat, Ahmedabad. But forgot to check the month of manufacturing, as per the Team-bhp guide, its manufactured in Jan-2014. That means, it was standing for 5 months [or it can be a 2013 re-batched vehicle also :(] . Does it effect too much, if the vehicle is generally 5 months old for eg, tyres, batteries, and other rubber items. Pls guide
  10. sanfiat

sanfiat Amatore

Faridabad, Haryana
    faridabad Haryana
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There's nothing wrong in that really. With Fiat you you will hav emany other things to worry than car standing for 5 months . ...just kidding . It is a great car, specially if you love long drives . i got a tuscan wine myself and believe me you did a good job buying white. Drive well, drive safe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.