1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Active 1.3 vs Ritz VXI(ABS) - Booked Punto Dynamic 1.3

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by adi231189, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adi231189

adi231189

New Delhi
    Hi Guys my car has still not been delivered and the dealer says the car is still in transit, it has been 3 weeks+ and i have lost all my patience with Fiat. The dealer doesn't even know what exact location the Car is currently. I am really not happy, it has been a horrific experience so far and i 80% in the mood of cancelling my Order with Fiat. If this kind of service is been provided by Fiat Caffe (Delhi), what is the whole point of opening exclusive showrooms. If i do cancel the order i will surely not recommend Fiat to anyone, it my be a good car but for someone who has paid 6lacs+ and not even getting a simple answer of where his booked car is really horrible to say the least.

I have anyway mailed to Mangesh & also called up customer care, really my car buying experience has been ruined completely. I hope someone from Fiat reads these posts and fix things quickly for betterment of Fiat India Overall
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    adi, when did you call Mangesh and what did he says?
    This is really pathetic, if Fiat Caffe is doing this kind of service to new customers, better for Fiat to close the shop and go to Italy.
  3. adi231189

adi231189

New Delhi
    @Ravi i have not called Mangesh since i don't have his number, i have mailed him across from the contact list in our posts, i had called customer support and complained to them but since they were not able to take a complaint, they had taken my request and they will revert tomorrow.

But seriously all the excitement of owning a First car has been washed away completely, i really wish i don't have to cancel the order but if they don't give myeany answer by Monday the whole deal will be just a financial burden since already my Loan has been disbursed.
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Sorry to hear that late delievery of your fiat.
    Have patience. " Sabra ka phal meetha hota hai"

@Fiat
    Are you copying of MSIL? I mean late delievery like M Swift?
    1 person likes this.
  5. adi231189

adi231189

New Delhi
    @bhai the problem is not patience but the misguided information being provided. If the dealer every week, every thursday or friday says i will deliver by saturday and then again the same scenario for 3 weeks, that is when it becomes irritating. So many car companies are trying to woo customers towards their cars and those who genuinely want to buy a Fiat (First time buyer) are having such experiences is not good for a company that is trying to establish it's name especially in the Customer support front
    1 person likes this.
  6. adi231189

adi231189

New Delhi
    Update on my booking, just received a mail from Mangesh, stating that the delay that has been caused is being coordinated with region/dealer & concerns department and will received priority attention. Really good to see that Fiat is listening, even on sunday (Kudos). Hopefully i can get the vehicle within a few days.

p.s Thank Ravi for all your help up till now :D
    8 people like this.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow that a great news Adi....
    Fiat has to impress new customers all the time every time :)
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thats very good news and a prompt effort from FIAT. Kudos to Mangesh, though he is fighting like an one man army. Guess more such guys from FIAT need to come up on customer front!
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.