1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Active 1.3 vs Ritz VXI(ABS) - Booked Punto Dynamic 1.3

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by adi231189, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

Hey Mate,

my Heartiest congratulation on your new buy.... God Bless both of you...
  2. adi231189

New Delhi
    Booked a blue color finally, my luck or you can say coincidence...wine color got sold out.....blue is coming to the party now :D....since I am not around next week will take the delivery during 1st week of march
    4 people like this.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Oceanic Blue really pops in the sun. :)
  4. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Congrats Adi,

Take good care of OB and it will shine like anything ;)
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Congrats..Oceanic Blue looks apart...
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  6. adi231189

New Delhi
    Guys had a delay in lot of things my parents met with an accident recently...but are fine now, some stupids kids doings stunts causes a lot of pain to others.

Just a quick question my sales rep says that i can add aux support to my audio system, but as far as i have read in TFI not possible in current system? Am i right?....so the ony choice with me would be changing the HU? can anyone suggest a HU with BT & aux, since i am not a audiophile but just like to have a very basic & decent sound quality (don't want too expensive HU)
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes you can add aux to your car's music if is not Emotion variant. I added it my 1.2 Punto Emotion.

One Head unit which is famous in TFI is JVC KD 926BT. Price Rs. 11K approximatly.
  8. adi231189

New Delhi
    Guys run into a bit of delay...the dealer says that the vehicle has not arrived yet and is in transit. I was supposed to take the delivery today...and really not happy about the delay since I may only be able to get hold of the car next week (that too I doubt) since I am preoccupied with work next week. Really the dealer has fizzed all the excitement out and I am really not getting decent explanations considering that it has been 2 weeks since I booked the car...let alone the post sale service, the pre sales experience is not that good by Fiat caffe itself
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Unfortunate, make sure to provide proper feedback to Fiat on dealer's experience and issues.
    Do update the dealership section as well.
  10. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

sales people are not setting the right timelines which is unfortunate. I think this happens everywhere for the want to close the deal ASAP. Surely brings down the excitement one has to get the new car.

When i took the delivery of my car (which was already in the stock), i gave a almost 1 week for the dealer to get their act together i.e RTO formalities and others. Still one the day of delivery they faltered and delivery was delayed by almost 2 -2.30 hours. On top of the delay they did a shoddy job with polishing, accessories etc.

Please call your SA and ask for a realistic timeline for delivery. As mentioned by Ravi write on their feedback form. Also after this you will get 2 calls from Dealer CRM desk and 4 calls from TATA -FIAT or now FIAT alone CRM team in Pune. You should raise you concerns in all this call. FIAT should remember that FIAT CAFFE is here as a brand builder and not spoiler. So mistakes from a FIAT CAFFE should be tolerated at any cost

PS: 2 weeks is still fast i believe unless the vehicle is already in Stock at the dealer. While saying this, I dont agree with timelines set by the SA/FIAT CAFFE which should be fiercely dealt with.
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.