1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Active 1.3 vs Ritz VXI(ABS) - Booked Punto Dynamic 1.3

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by adi231189, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adi231189

adi231189

New Delhi
    @gurjinder...no I havent gone to the caffe yet...I talked to one Mr.amit and he offered a deal of 7L for dynamic blueI(2013 model)....which I still think is a bit high since it does not include the extended warranty....for 2012 model blue quoted 6.90L again with no extnded warranty......I am really confused now..since these prices are quite hight I believe. Will talking to Clinton be any help?
  2. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi

Try FIAT Caffe or Techno Motors

- - - Merged Post - - -

Who is Clinton ?
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  4. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm
    See if you can squeeze in a few more discounts for the 2012 model, Here in Trivandrum, it was 6.9-7L including extended warranty (5k) for Punto Dynamic in January before price hike. And extra 5k for all colours other than red and white.

I'd say go for the Dynamic variant, its almost fully loaded with ABS, rear wiper, foldable key, MID, fog-lamps, painted door handle/mirrors etc.. gives the feeling of a fully loaded model, looks like the emotion except for the alloys which you can add later.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. adi231189

adi231189

New Delhi
    not able to contact Clinton, his number is out of service. Really perplexed at the moment, since after views expressed by all TFI members decided since it is my first car i will go for the dynamic probably, but would like to get a lower price deal since it will allow me to stretch little bit lower on budget
  6. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

Hey Mate,

I have just send you a PM. Please check.

Regards
    Puneet Mehra
    Palio 1.2 NV ELX
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi adi231189, Since its going to be your first car i suggest you check active and dynamic models thoroughly as when i insisted for a demo Active model the SA told they never keep basic models as demo, you will miss on lot of cosmetic things in higher models other than that every thing is same in all models :

Few diff:
    1. black grill
    2. ORVMs, door handles
    3. Rear wiper, defogger
    4. fog lamps
    5. Desmograhic key ( u may get disappointed after u get a normal key with active) ..

So dude please have a check with active, dynamic, emotion before you decide
  8. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi

I am also looking , Could you share ur views with me as well
  9. adi231189

adi231189

New Delhi
    Thanks guys for your help, really appreciate it. I will be talking to the dealer tomorrow lets see how it goes. Hopefully can get a good deal.
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    folks,

Both Clinton and shiney are not working with Fiat caffe.

Adi,all the luck for your proceedings.
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.