1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto Active 1.3 vs Ritz VXI(ABS) - Booked Punto Dynamic 1.3

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by adi231189, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The extra amount for premium colors should not be more than 4k by any chance... if he s asking 13k, he is ripping you !!
    loading charges?? why should you bother about that!! it has to be borne by them..
  2. mayank

mayank Amatore

@adi- ya you can get those power windows done later...not sure about dealers but surely from outside..!! and regarding orvms and grille paint...when i booked my gp active...i had asked the dealer to get orvms+door handles painted...and he charged rs2500/- from me(in july 2011)...so it may not be more than around rs3500/- as of now..
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Adi for coloring the grill from Black to Silver wont be a good idea. You can buy brand new silver grills from FIAT for near about Rs. 900 (upper and lower grill)

I own 90HP and I have a black grill on my car. Black grill on Blue Punto looks very good however silver on blue doesnt look good. (Personal opinion)

You can get rear power window from dealer itself.

Dont go to dealer to paint ORVMs and door handles, he will charge you premium. Go to good paint job shop in your city and get it done.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
  4. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Adi, better you go with Punto. My friend owns Ritz vdi abs, but he always like my punto when it compared to features, style, looks, performance annd lastly, satisfaction of ownership.

Sent from my A90 using Forum Runner
  5. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi

573K is new ex showroom price & Old 2012 price should be around 560K

5200 extra for all color except Red & White

Insurance & RSA & 16k on Punto 2012 is the offer
  6. Nuts&Bolts

Nuts&Bolts Novizio

Auburn Hills, MI
    Go for Punto Active/ Dynamic. Comparing Punto to Ritz is sacrilegious. The additional EMI will be covered by the savings on fuel.

"My daily usage or say monthly usage - 800-1000 kms City (Delhi) (might stretch if it is a diesel :p)" - Why do you want to restrict yourself?

When you are going for Ritz you are just 'buying' a Ritz, but when you are going for a Fiat... you are 'Marrying' a Fiat ;).
    3 people like this.
  7. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

Hey Adi,

First of all let there is no comparison between a Petrol vs Diesel so you have to clear your mind first. Second I would suggest you to go for Punto Dynamic model and you will have more goodies like ABS, all power windows. rear wiper with deffoger and fog lamps etc etc.... Active is just a base model with power steering and front power windows. I wuld highlly recommend you to buy Dynamic version... And Please excuse the RITZ as ritz are not for us who are crazy for their machines..Go ahead and buy Punto Dynamic...

Fiat Palio 1.2 NV ELX
  8. adi231189

New Delhi
    @gagan that is what i am currently looking at since the dealer must have got the car at 5.60 and is trying to quote the price with current ex showroom. Will check with other dealers as well, since this was the price quoted by Fiat caffe & not even a Tata-Fiat dealer was a bit surprise to me.

I today had a positive sign from a dealer that he had blue color in 2012 model, but since i was busy could not talk anything regarding the price. Guys if anyone has good contacts with any dealer in Delhi (Preferrably east delhi) please help me out on this.I think if for 2012 model 5.8L is quoted can i go forward with it ?

@puneet no buddy dynamc is costing too much around 6.8L, cant spend that much it is way out of my budget
  9. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Any Car Dealer would have atleast 10% margin on ex-showroom

If anyone knows about NDP details on Punto and Linea

Techno motors have Linea 2012 stock, you can get upto 80-85k discount on on-road prices of 2012

If your dealer has a good deal on 2012 Linea stock as I am not interested in test drive vehicle

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  10. adi231189

New Delhi
    @gagan will ask for the same, currently talking to Raghuvanshi Motors and Him Motors. Already had a talk with Fiat Caffe and the guy was like 6.05L for 2012 model, buy if you want to attitude.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.