1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto 90HP- the wise choice.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by jayadev, Dec 22, 2010.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Jayadev sorry for late reply. That was horrible accident. I am happy that all of you were safe in that accident.

You should escalate all these things to FIAT officials, we have a seperate thread for the FIAT Contacts.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    kedarbendre, i wonder what could be the end result. i haven't written to any fiat officers yet.
    somehow i am convinced and believing that those people are deaf and are not interested to improve...anybody?
  3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    thanks for all and everything...!!!
    i got my punto back .now she is in home.
    as good as brand new one. exactly after 1 month.
  4. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Hi Jayadev,

Good to know your car is back. I think one month is OK. I had my Hyundai Santro kept for 3 weeks in a Bangalore service center just to fix a door dent.

What was the final bill? How much did you pay from your pocket?

How's the car driving?
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    redbull,
    car is as good as new.
    1 month is alright as it as it was delivered on said time. fiat spare part issue is concerned with mother company which nobody can help.
    so i have a very good impression about Concorde Chennai.

i had to pay rs.17984 out of rs.56000. (insurance future generali was not much generous ,only 50 percent claim for metal parts:-?)

the pic will explain. ;-)

170.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  6. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Hey man, I guess you do not want to suffer another mishap, so you should quit these teenager stunts. :)

BTW, I heard these TASS fellows estimated Rs. One lakh. Seems the estimate was off by 100%.

Mine is also Future Genarali. Well I guess they are not upto their Big Bazar tactics. I have a 35% NCB from previous Santro. Will try to take zero deductible (whatever it is) and hopefully the 35% NCB will be accepted.
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  7. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    Bro ur review was the 1 to convince me to go wit the Punto 90hp.. and later whn i heard abt ur accident felt really bad and the feelings got worst whn i read ur exprnc aftr the accident... but m happy n glad tat ur drive is bak... n jst luv the last pic.. guess she's bak wit a bang n all set to do many more happy miles.. cherrs bro..
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    :) confidence point (punto):rolleyes:.

yes they do so to be on safer side. initially they thought the impact should affected the crumble zones or other critical areas but (thank god) no..!!! it was just bumper,cross rail and condensor etc. obviously these things are very vulnerable and ask for the price.

better be on safer side and confirm with the experts.
    somebody recommended it is always better to go with tata aig or sundaram if you own tata fiat cars..

that is a good decision you made.fiat 90hp is worth every penny.
    dont forget to take care of her like a baby. no stunts and reckless driving.

i have taken it positively and learnt a lot from it.

sure yes did almost 1000km within a day.!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
  9. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    that is a good decision you made.fiat 90hp is worth every penny.
    dont forget to take care of her like a baby. no stunts and reckless driving.

I bet bro so far its worth every penny and m sure its gonna b that way even aftr may more miles

i have taken it positively and learnt a lot from it..

Good bro.. v actually learn a lot for our negative exprnc..

sure yes did almost 1000km within a day.!!!

ha ha ha... awesum...
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    12222 update...!!!

still going tough and strong.
    lately she had been enduring lot of abuse from bad roads of kerala .monsoon had literally turned our roads upside down.
    she is neither complaining nor failing to keep up the spirits...!!!

what a.....:drinks

golden.jpg

12222.jpg