1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto 90HP- the wise choice.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by jayadev, Dec 22, 2010.

1. I own a 90HP punto, Bosa Nova White too. I agree with Jayadev's brother. I found the car sluggish in city traffic (Bangalore). Some time back I had to drop off my brother to the airport and i noticed a totally new avatar of this vehicle. Above 70kmph in 5 gear, pick up is amazing. Just a tap and the vehicle zooms ahead. I have driven getz which we still have, though it is a petrol head, I did not get this acceleration.
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    maverick this punto 90hp is no less than a wonder sometimes...with excellent FE and very positive drive, i just keep falling in love with it. initially i was bit skeptikal about fiat and this fiat forum as i felt there wont be much to appreciate with the car but more and more i explore her i get filled with words and gratitude to share with you all....i wont say my car is best and blah blah...

but fiat is special and i love to say it again and again.

one of the wisest purchase i made

it is safe, strong,good looking, efficient,comfortable,feature packed,and unique (in certain senses)..!!!
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The wording goes perfect with the car (The most powerful hatch in INDIA)
  4. point_petes96

point_petes96

Kannur
    Nice job!Punto with 21".
    Buying Punto was close yet so far in my case.
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  5. sharadverma

sharadverma

Delhi
    What is the current city and hifgway mileage you are getting with ac on, as I am also planning to buy one in delhi. If any one in delhi owing 90hp pl. Share ur views of ASS
  6. I drive with a light foot and with the odo at 5000 kms I have got 22kmpl on the highway and 14-16 in city
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    below 16 looks impossible sometimes .

average is 17-19 tank -tank full method.

which includes 60% city ,30% highways 10% traffic blocks .
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Think Kannur has no Bumper to Bumoer traffic in city roads?, Like Mumbai
  9. Now I have started enjoying the 90 post 5k kms? The car is more responsive , drive-able the mileage now hovers around 15 full a/c b2b traffic. Car pulls evenly in the 1st / 2nd gears as well.
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    dear tony , you have no idea what kannur traffic is...!!

imagine a 5 meter wide road and public bus and trucks sqeezing through it and you are in middle of that... and autorikshaws crawling beneath you !!! that is kannur....word nightmare is just not enough said about kannur..!!!