1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto 90 HP Sports Version - Launching on 18th May

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by true fan, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yesterday I visited the Caffe and had chat with Mr. Narendra Sharma.

Punto 90HP Sports is going to launch today evening at 7:30 PM.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    theres an update on Fiat india's facebook page inviting for Caffe's launch 11 AM onwards tomorrow
    Last edited: May 18, 2012
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Body Decals on 90HP Punto Sports

FIAT India have these types of decals on Punto Sports. :confused:

Chequered_Exterior_Stickers__large.jpg
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    kedar bhai, many photos of punto sport are already posted in the thread couple of pages back :)
  5. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    All said and done, does the Punto Sport have the hottest feature currently available in automobiles - Factory-tinted glasses? :redcar
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    All existing Fiat cars have factory fitted tinted glass.
    70% VLT on side, and 75% VLT on front & rear.
    2 people like this.
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

The black looks good.. but i dint like the decals.......
    more over.. i was hopping the would come in 16' wheels....
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    We can think this way. The new one is 90 HP sport. The real sport version, may be with a Tjet or a 1.6MJD engine, should come only when Fiat atleast have it's own service networks.
    Otherwise the gem will simply hidden by prejudice. That machine will be a successor of GTX or S10.
  9. i really don;t know why so much hooper bollah is being created here by distinguished few about this so called sports version.

In Indian Auto market, sports generally means body decals, Bling here and there only. where as Like of MSIL and other are doing this for ages, why single out FIAT for this gimmick. everybody want good sales and they doing everything in their power to push them . I see nothing wrong.

Those looking for performance cars should not forget that these Performance cars( GTX & S10 ) are the reason for FIAT;s today 's Image of a Fuel guzzler car manufacturer. every tom , dick and Harry calls himself enthusiast and want a 100 horses but when they come , they will simply fizzle out to last line from front. Only few have the courage to put their money where their Mouth is . You either get performance or FE , take your pick and live happily. FIAT chooses performance earlier ( GTX and S10 ) and we know where they are today. they are After FE today and i am sure that will put them at par with others in Near future. may be they will go for performance later on once they have a Image.

Another point to be noted is that the breed of real Performance enthusiasts is as rare as spotting a tiger in real Wild. you get to see them in zoos only, there too after waiting for whole day. So Stop criticizing un necessarily and appreciate that atleast they are trying to do some thing / stay put in indian market.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    8 people like this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Here's the messed up website data from Welcome Fiat India Website :mrgreen:

Punto Sports.jpg

The prices are out. Sports is 15k more than the regular 90HP :).

Punto Sports price.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.