1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto 90 HP Sports Version - Launching on 18th May

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by true fan, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramesh , Fiat india site shows 7.36 xshowroom for 90 hp in chennai.

and IMHO it wont be fair to compare it with 2011 90 hp price since , all the variants price got increased when compared to last year . So this 90 hp will be having 2012 punto feautres + ~ 6k worth of "sports features"

Ajit
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No. Already the 90HP is the 2012 spec model with 185mm GC. What else was introduced in 2012 Punto?
    To my knowledge 2011 90HP was priced 6.94. Now, its 7.36L for the 2012 Standard 90HP.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Not 6K features. The metallic pedals it self costs Rs. 9950 according to the price given in fiat india web site.
    Last edited: May 18, 2012
  4. Well my car is already a "SPORTS" Edition. Though in Petrol :lol:
    C'mon FIAT wake up... not expected this from company like you...

CIMG0128.jpg CIMG0130.jpg PRE_2011-09-01-163158.jpg
    Last edited: May 18, 2012
    5 people like this.
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

it was to launch today.. what time..

surprised no further details till now..!
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

This is "Tributo Ferrari" edizione:dancing
  7. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Any Update on the launch?
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Indeed the black stands out of the 3 colours. But I am really disappointed with the Exotica Red. For the first time I didnot like Red on Punto.

@ the black: There is one Black Punto in the are where I live and that guy had painted the grill to red a long time back, but honestly, it doesn't stand out. Why don't you go for Orange theme (OVRMS & Grills), with some orange decals & alloys painted too if possible. I am sure it would standout amongst any cars. I always wondered and thought I would have definitely done this if I were to own a HHB Punto.
  9. amitp

amitp Amatore

Pune, Maharashtra
    Hi Guys,

The wait was too much for me so I went to inquire at the Fiat Caffe on my way to office. The launch should surely happen today as the Fiat Caffe had quite a few Fiat guys (at least 4) accompanied with 3 new cars (white and red totally covered, just rear bumpers visible). There was a lot of activity happening around with 10 or more people working all over the place with marketing / advertising material. The black one was out there in the open (with red colored mirrors) and on the ramp to be taken up inside. The exhaust tip is chrome (2k on the website). The alloys were the same design and tyres were the familiar Goodyear 195/60 R15. There was a little chrome line on the dash. The brakes seemed like the similar combination of disc and drum. The foot pedals were metallic (10k on the website). The decals seemed a lot like the thin strip worth 2.5k on the website.

This was all that I could make out in a few minutes before I left for office.

Cheers!!!

Amit
    2 people like this.
  10. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

I stay nearby to the CAFFE. Plan to visit in the evening and have a few pictures uploaded! and ofcourse a Cappucino in case they are already serving it :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.