1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto 75hp Tuned to 110h. Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Technical' started by PersianPrince, Apr 19, 2014.

1. PersianPrince

PersianPrince Novizio

Kangra
    Today i seen a video in which this guy saying that he has tuned his punto from 75hp 110hp for maximum performance and mileage, and as in the video he is showing that now it can go 0 - 100 km/h in around 10 or 12 seconds. I just want to know that, Is it possible? If yes then how?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    this figure is without proper dyno testing or anything i suppose...cant see any proper figures.
    i know of a guy who tried tuning it to 110 hp and blew his rail etc and major engine work..
    one of my friend had RD Dieseltronics box in his 75hp and he had posted a video of doing 180 in its most powerful P2 mode , but i dont know if i can post it here, search in youtube, you can get it. even with that, i dont think it will take you to 110hp... another friend had remapped his 90hp to 110hp, that is quite possible without any major changes..here in the forum itself, many guys like sham, etc has done TOT remap of their 75hp, search thou shalt get it !! dont look at the 1-100 figures and go for remap, look at the overall drive and does it suit your need and driving style and then go for t !!
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    To everyone who wants more power.
    Yes it's possible through a remap but pushing the engine beyond it's limits is silly.
    Get a bigger engine if that's the case.
    Secondly I looked at remap as a way to enrich my drive that's all. I spent a lot of time and after many many visits to TOT.
    I have a map i like and never looked back ever since

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
  4. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    I have heard 90 HP punto remapped to 110 bhp i am not sure about 75 HP , Point to note 75 HP is FGT and 90HP is VGT , not sure if it is possible to tune 75 to 110