1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto 2009 Active BURNT INTO FLAMES!!! - I am seriously worried

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by chandu525, Feb 21, 2013.

1. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Yeah.. its true.. But its FIAT inside.
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    It is unfortunate that FIAT has lost a loyal customer
    Seeing from the manufacturers side, it is just not possible to take responsibility of everything that happens after a sale of car. There are simply so many variables that could have contributed to this incident .Manufacturers can do after sales service, warranty , guarantee...etc, but cant be taken to be held responsible for all and sundry. Fiat should have atleast taken the car to the factory and analysed it to pin down the reason Well, Ertiga is a good car too. May be it was time for a change.

Abdul
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  3. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    It is shocking that the manufacturer couldn't find/willing to provide the reason for failure. I strongly believe it is the manufacturer's responsibility to find out the reason and if it is a manufacturing defect it should be addressed. The manufacturer being Fiat I was so sure it would addressed it, but it is disappointing.

Chandan, did your friend explore the Consumer Redressal forums through which a proper diagnosis can be forced?
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Im curious, but what happened to the insurance claim settle? Did they write off the car completely and paid the claim in full?
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    How much the Insurance settlement, and more negotiation with the Fiat via Mails could have fetched him more discount..
  6. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    felt sorry for the owner and also for fiat as they already have bad image regarding ASS