1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto 1.3MJD - 36000 kms Sudden Service

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Magnanimousdude, Dec 15, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sure. Try your best to be there. Some of the Fiat veterans are also joining the meet tomorrow :). It will also be nice to get to know each other in person. You will also understand how friendly are the members here ;)
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Magnanimousdude - Search the forum and you'll find answers for all your questions. And there is no reason to take all these personal saying you're not receiving responses for your questions. Everyone here is to help because of the true passion to Fiat, apart from that everyone has a day job and family to look after. May be you posted in a time when everyone else was busy, So it's not that we don't want to help it's just that they didn't notice it.

Coming back to your topic Please PM vigneshram or if you need his details PM me. Oh and he may be coming to meet as well, so that's another reason for you to attend the meet.
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  3. 2 people like this.
  4. I just got a call from UPS, the duty is Now Humongous Rs.4650... No sure why. Greatly disappointed! i could have got the chip here itself in chennai for 17K, now 12167 + 4650 comes almost 17K :( :(

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Sorry guys,
    I couldn' make to the chennai Meet today, i had taken my son to doc today, appoinment was @ 1pm, but it took 2pm for me to see the doc, had to come to house to have my lunch.

i saw the Factory settings were "B" "1" I am not sure if this is a perfect settings as i just see a very marginal increase in power. As per your findings what are the optimum settings? give me some good settings and some agressive power settings...Thanks
  5. I do not remember what was the stock setting in my box. But now I'm using the left one in "3" and the right one remains unchanged at the factory setting. Used it in setting "5" for some time, that had good output but FE dropped at that time. So got back to "3" and it's a bit of a balance. FE remains unchanged and power is also good though not as good as in "5".
  6. Thanks Buddy, i will try to use "3" and "1", also Jishnu suggested his settings to be "e" and "3", let me try those settings and get back to you guys..

So, How was the chennai meet???
  7. Well, I tried the settings "e" and "3" today, wow... is the reply and it is amazing, however i tried today while coming to office. i didnt try with full load, with full load i think it may vary a bit not sure.
    for now i can feel the rush from 1500 rpm itself, today driving 20km is a pleasure, i never saw 2000rpm at all.. the moment i press the pedal @ 1800rpm i see 2300rpm or 2500rpm only :D
    1 person likes this.
  8. is your left knob on "e" and right knob on "3"? or do did you mean the other way around?
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Happy to know that you are hapy with the setting..:)
  10. Oh! so you are using E-3 as suggested by Jishnu, do keep us posted on your experiences.

@jishnu, how long have you been driving with E-3? Does your FE drop in this setting?