1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto 1.3MJD - 36000 kms Sudden Service

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Magnanimousdude, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Hey Guys,
    I have ordered the RaceChip, the link is here http://www.racechip.de/racechip-chiptuning/Fiat-Grande-Punto-1-3-JTD-16V-Multijet-655-r.html Now, after reading some thread i am really confused about the BS3 or BS4 variants, mine is 2010 November Model i reckon its a BS4 model and I was much bothered about the KW only i just made sure its 55KW, now what the heck... will the connectors be correct? and will it be worth?? Help needed guys please comment..

Hey, it wasn't my fault to have added Hi-speed diesel. Nevertheless in another a days i will receive my RaceChip so should i put the racechip now or wait untill in empty my tank??? it will take anotehr 400km for me to empty it.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  2. Seems no one cared to Comment inspite of being put "Help needed guys please comment.." we certainly put these out for High priorities. Henceforth i reckon i should refine myself commenting anything, cos no one really cared to comment.. But have some time to go through this thread, weird

This is not a common Car forum, its fiat forum 99.9% or the people who are members owns a fiat car, if no ones can comment then where should i ask?? and everytime i dont want to comment something like this and get some comments.. Thanks Guys for all your comments, I think this is my last post. Thanks you Mods (Paddleshifter and Ravi, who cared to comment from Mods side)

now i see it is all about giving importance to usual members and not for the person who really needs help.
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I saw some reply from cvanandh. Did you happen to read that?
  4. Did anyone happen to read post no 91??

Forget it Ramjn, you are one my usual thread readers, but a thread can't really depend on just 2 or 3 guys..
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Not many have gone for this Racechip. To my knowledge, cvanandh and nskumar in the forum are using the Racechips. Many people will be reading your thread. But, if they don't have a reply for you, they will keep silent :). Hope, you understood my point, dude.
  6. Ramjn, i understand but you are wrong, Just hit a search for Race Chip in this forum, you can find many i dont want to name the people or thread, it will be quite obvious, well i am not expecting everyone but atleast one could possibly help right? moreover are the questions that difficult?? the tecky people just have to think of what i am asking and try to respond. well people in this forum has all the time to go against the Negative Outcome of Tuning Box and Remap but no one has the time to comment some questions.

Even Now only YOU and ME, lol, good forum.
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No. As I told, to my knowledge. There may be many. But, I don't know if all those who got the box login to TFI regularly and also happen to see your thread. If you know people who have got Racechip, just send them a PM. I am sure they will give you a reply when they read your message :).
  8. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    People like me...who have not installed any tuning boxes OR have not done any remaps can't comment :)

But,I'm looking for an answer too for ur reference..

Also,note that question is better if it is remap threads ..rhather than here becoz ppl might miss it...
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  10. I will try my level best to come there, but mine is tentative