1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto 1.3 MJD Race dynamics Kit for Sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by arnab122001, May 18, 2012.

1. arnab122001

arnab122001

Bangalore
    Dear Friends,

I have a Race Dynamics Box for Fiat Punto 1.3 MJD. As currently i am going through some financial crisis, i am planning to sell it.

I bought it for 20000 in January and still using it. It's in a perfectly good condition. The P2 mode, which i have used mostly gives me mind blowing in-gear acceleration. Under heavy driving conditions, fuel economy in P2 may go down by 0.5. normal driving condtions doesn't affect the mileage.

Feel free to have a test of my vehicle before buying.

Offered Price is 12000. Anyone interested, please let me know. Kindly PM me or email me at arnab122001@gmail.com. You can contact me as well at 9538001410.

More Details in this site.

DieselTRONIC - Diesel ECU ( tuning box) to increase power and mileage with remote for multiple maps | racedynamics.in

Thanks,
    Arnab.
    Last edited: May 18, 2012
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^Arnab, you forgot to mention your location!
  3. arnab122001

arnab122001

Bangalore
    Shams, i am from bangalore.. :)
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    just to vouch for arnab, I've TD RDs box and its really good.
    Unlike other boxes it doesn't emit more smoke than usual and the pickup definitely does improve.
    For folks who want a Tuning box this is one of the best out there.
  5. arnab122001

arnab122001

Bangalore
    Thanks, theblack..i always use the P2 mode and the acceleration right from 2nd gear is thrilling even with the AC on. RD guys also told me that top speed increases by 10kmph. Never tried it though.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    and to all folks who think i might be involved with RD or with arnab or whatever and thus vouching for him.. WELL no I'm not involved in anything like this..
    As a matter of fact i dont have the RD box at all (instead a remap) . As a potential buyer i test drove my car with RD for about 50kms and the above comments were what i felt after the drive..
  7. arnab122001

arnab122001

Bangalore
    @the black, from where did you get your remap done ? Is it better to wait for the warranty period to be over for the remap.
  8. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Isn't Pete's a better option? I read another thread somewhere and that dude had increased the BHP by 10-15 thru Pete's. Just curious.
  9. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
    I remmember goin to a service station in Cochin and the service advisor there showed me a new Linea which just got its whole engine screwed only becoz of installing Petes . :eek: And he told me that, that Linea got its warranty discontinued and has to spend around 1 lakh or more to get the damage repaired.:eek:

And yes, Pete's will increase a few BHPs but your will engine will get screwed after a while.

If I were to do performace mods, I'd get a Custom Remap, its much safer and you get more BHPs too! :D
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  10. swiftnfurious

swiftnfurious Timido

Kerala
    Is this box still up for sale?