1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP Sport BNW

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kvmoorthy, Jul 9, 2012.

1. jovi2403

jovi2403 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Congratz kvmoorthy for your purchase !!
  2. kvmoorthy

kvmoorthy

Bangalore
    Hi All,

Appologies for not posting the pics yet. Been a busy month since I have taken the car and the car has been taken. I would definetly post by this weekend.

Modifications/additions
    Seat cover(Art Leather, Black with red swtiching)
    Reverse Parking Sensors along with Camera.
    Sun Visors
    Upgraded to brighter lights(Hella)
    Bumper protector(White)
    Door protector(White)
    Car audio systems addons: Infinity compo's/JBl Co-axial, Cerwin Wega mono amp, JBL 4 channel amp, Diamond Sub.
    All 4 dampening
    Paint protector

Planned upgrades/modifications
    Linea armrest or after market armrest
    Day time lights & HID lights(but considering HID lights as Punto doesnt have separate lights for pass by)
    Planing to order the old parts for altering the grond clearence. I like the lower ground cleareance of punto. Have confirmed with Fiat showrrom guys that this can be done. Rough cost 12K.
    3D Kagu mats.
    Also considering upgrade of Head Unit.

Suggestions required for the sup/bottle holder Enhancemts.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Would K&N filter be worth the price for an upgrade?
  3. kvmoorthy

kvmoorthy

Bangalore
    Photos

Sorry for being late, its just a glimpseplease pardon me....uploads from mobile. The photo would be uploaded shortly IMG_20120707_173218.jpg PhotoGrid_1342342555486.jpg
    3 people like this.
  4. kvmoorthy

kvmoorthy

Bangalore
    Hi Wolverine, I would have the decals... I like them.
  5. yea the decals look good,I thought of removing them first as they are in black.but i will kip it now...:cool:
  6. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    congrats kvmoorthy,i am sure you going to have endless love affair with this beauty.

BTW,i also done few trips to madurai and stayed at jaihindpuram for couple of months.

mostly i saw old diesel uno plying in madurai.
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats KVMoorthy, Your car looks really beatutiful. Drive safely.
  8. kvmoorthy

kvmoorthy

Bangalore
    Hi Linealover, yep MAdurai and southern Towns ply with old UNO diesel, it was good vehicle, an old work horse. We too owned a UNO Deisel and a Uno Petrol 1.2 during the wake of 2000's till the mids of 2000's. Later switched to the Maruthi Wagon R. Always wanted to be again a part of Fiat since then. Happy to be part of it now.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Hi Suman, Thanks!! :)
  9. This is the hottest car I had ever seen in my life.Congrats Murthy sir on your Punto and any OTR and Discounts for your car.Plus,Lovely mods.Post some recently new pics.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats for the Italian beauty