1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat punto 1.2 petrol Dynamic

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by nish2482, May 17, 2013.

1. autowierdo

autowierdo Amatore

Pune
    Hi Petrol Heads, i have short listed figo zxi and punto 1.2 dynamic as my first car. For punto i am getting insurance, extended warranty free along with corporate discount. Since there is a gap of nearly 40k in prices just in dilema what to opt for. My driving will be mainly weekend drives so looking for petrol. Also since i am planning to keep car for long term (5-6 years) will there be any rattling or metal stress sound in punto as we have in maruti cars?Also please give pointers if more can be negotiated for final deal. For punto i have approached sky moto since near to my home any idea which is better sky moto or pandit in terms of delivery and service experience.Apologies for too many queries but cant help since my first car and too excited to have it asap.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Autowierdo first welcome to Team FIAT India and good see that you have shortlisted Grande Punto.

To be very frank petrol engines from Punto and Figo is as fun to drive or technologically advanced as its rivals.

Out of these 2 car (Figo & Punto) Punto scores more as it churn out more torque at lower RPMs so you get better driveability in city as well on high ways with lesser gear shift. Figo petrol is very lazy car and it does not come closer to Punto for several factors.

If you are looking for 2013 Petrol Punto then you can revise your budget a bit and consider 2012 Diesel Punto which costs 6.17 lakh on road in Pune (outside octrai).

Sky Moto is new dealer in Pune and one of our member has bad experience at Sky Moto so better stick to Pandit. :)

If you need any help you can PM me. We have TFI group on whats app if you are interested to join please let me know.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  3. autowierdo

autowierdo Amatore

Pune
    Thanks Kedar, will check out for pandit auto. The diesel punto you have mentioned is it still available?Had asked at sky for 2012 diesel but no response. Also will definetly join TFI on whatsapp will pm you the number.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    One of my friend was looking for diesel car and I informed him about 2012 Punto active.

I got quote of Punto active 2012 from Pandit Auto and yes it is still available. On road Price out of octrai is 6.10 lakh after all discount.

Contact Pandit Auto, Gurnain Kapoor and give him my reference as he send quote to me for my friend. 9881716361

Sent from my MK16i using Forum Runner
  5. nish2482

nish2482

bangalore
    thanks everyone for your replies .almost going to book a punto , the confusion isthey are giving good discount in 2012 Diesel punto close to 7 on road in bangalore for 1.3 dynamic
    should i go for the 2012 diesel or 2013 petrol dynamic
  6. Go for 2012 diesel dynamic by closing your eyes if the difference between the 2012 diesel and 2013 petrol model is less than 50k..
    Best of luck with the booking..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. autowierdo

autowierdo Amatore

Pune
    Got stuck in my loan clearance due t CIBIL :mad:. But finally sorted out. Got my VIN the make is of March 2013. when checked with SA he said no latest make cars. Now confused are Fiat not making any petrol cars. What can be done to get to get more latest model or is it fine to g ahead with March. Also have option of 2012 diesel dynamic but it is 1lakhs more after discount and active diesel 30k more. Only thing is in active the features are less so bit confused.
  8. Which variant you going for in petrol? ?
    Choose a car based on your priority not feature list, if you travel a lot by car than diesel makes sense.But difference between active and dynamic diesel punto is 70k? Sounds a bit high check with other showrooms and discounts available.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. autowierdo

autowierdo Amatore

Pune
    I have booked dynamic version of petrol. The feature which I think I will miss is seat height adjustment and if any one sitting behind then it will be head rest adjustment.
    As of now I see my driving in range of 700 to 1000kms per month. With petrol prices again heading north just confused for long term will diesel make sense.
    Also any idea what will be servicing cost difference between petrol and diesel.

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Board Express
  10. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    1.2 Punto+ 4 people on board + AC on on a Ghat road will feel like you are on a bull kart :(,it is dead slow with AC on.I am victim of it when ever i take her to my home town( thrissur) via Nilamboor/Wayanad.you have to switch off your AC to cover this ghat.Please be aware about this.