1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto 1.2 Emotion for Sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by kedarbendre, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedar sir
    check this link
    you will know the prices for the cars

please merge both my posts.
    Last edited: May 21, 2011
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Today took the car to the showroom. SA inspected the car and gave the green signal to buy the car. Issues which i observed in a car.

1) Bonnet opener not working
    2) Small scratches near tail lamps
    3) Wiper blades need to be replaced.
    4) Third servicing need to be done as 26,000 km done.

Dealer will call me today for final price of the car. I quoted from my side 5 lac.
  3. kedar saab
    5 lakhs seem to be a bit on the higher side.
    and no scratches any where on the body at all??
    even minor ones??
    that bonnet opener problem can be fixed. contact paddleshifter that diy he fixed it himself.
    wiper blades seem nothing to be a problem
    these need to be changed every year after the summers.
    wait till then and change the blades.
    26,000 kms are done
    4k more there na???
    get it serviced at 28xxx or 29xxx.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    guys got a call from that person, he is not ready to sell out for 5 lacs. He is ready to sell at 5.75 lac. I asked him to sell out for 5.50 lac. As looking to the car the car worth and i liked the car.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

5.5 Lacs seems a nice deal to me.

As when buying anything, haggle a bit more i'd say.
    Gud luck.

6. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

That's a nice deal if you are getting it in 5 lacs - I must say from a Punto 1.2 to Punto 1.3 MJD to Punto 90 HP to Linea 1.3 you have moved a lot. Go for it man - if the car is in good condition go ahead and close the deal for 5.5 too will make sense as you will surely enjoy the Linea and can also learn to save more fuel by using the ecodrive (if its the emotion pack then)

Bonnet opener is not a problem for the dealer they should be able to fix it in a minute - they had done it for my car too. Its easy.

But do not buy before you have seen car under the bonnet.

Best of luck Kedar
    Last edited: May 21, 2011
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys I dropped a plan to buy that car. There were few points came up at the end of the deal.

1) The car is not insured.
    2) Foldable key was not working.
    3) Front upper grill was broken
    4) Most important thing is that the owner was not ready to come down from 5.75 lac.

1st I gave him offer of 5.25 lacs he was not ready, then I gave him 5.50 lacs then also he was not ready. Then finally I told him that I am ready for 5.75 lacs but give me car with insurance & the new foldable key & to my surprise he was not ready. So I left that car & moved on to search another Linea.

I browsing www.carwale.com. I got 3 Linea MJD from Mumbai & those too Emotion. The price was below 6 lacs. I will wait for few day & will start my hunt again for Linea or else I have Kailash's Punto.... what say Kailash??
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    On Saturday I handed over my Punto to its new owner. It was very emotional moment when I was giving him key of Punto. The deal was finalised on 3.85 lacs.

Sandeep thank you so much for you help/advise in this deal. Now If you come across any Linea MJD then please let me know about that. Where do you stay in Mumbai.

I searched on carwale for Linea MJD & got one BLACK LINEA MJD. That Linea is in Malad.
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hey kedar i may sell my car if i get a good price for it and go for e pack. mine is 1.4 dynamic pack with ABS vocal white and have driven her 12600kms. what you all think is the good selling price for my car. i bought it on march 2010. super maintained no scratch at all, have fitted the armrest with the rear ac vent functional.
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Karan, which epack? Punto E pack or Linea E pack and are you also planning to get diesel.

i hope u r not planning to sell 1.4 dynamic pack n go for 1.4 Emotion pack.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.