1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto 1.2 Emotion for Sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by kedarbendre, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    whoa whoa guys chill. I am not going to buy Manza I was just awaiting for comments/thoughts for that car. Personally I dont like that.

@Amogh Punto 90HP is finalised.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats another 90 HP in TFI, yahooooooooooo
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys Kahani mein twist.
    I was searching used FIAT LINEA Diesel. One of my used car dealer called me & he informed me that, he has Linea Dynamic 1.3 MJD, 2010 Model, Silver Color, 23000 km done.

He is quoting me near about 6 lacs & which is negotiable. I am going to see the car today evening.

Please let me know how is the deal.
    Last edited: May 19, 2011
  4. kedar
    sir the deal is on a higher side. try bargaining it down to 4.75-5.30
    thats a bettter price for the car. also check the car condition and try bargaining. try going for a long drive on the car.
    do all the pdi we do for a new car including test drive.
    check for the clutch slave cylinder, a small niggle you can bargain more
  5. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

I would support the idea of getting a used car . 2010 means the warrant on it is still valid so I dont think u shud have any issues . Just be sure that the car hasnt been tampered with
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    not a bad idea sirji.

look for usual niggle if any.

and the true reason of selling.
  7. sir just saw a video where a computer was connected to the ecm in the engine bay and tyhe reading was redone.
    please abstain from such a vehicle. also find out if the car has got comprehensive service history and aslo any niggles..

before buying the vehicle go to a service station and give the reg. no. of the car. they give you the work done total till date from any showroom/service center in india
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    hay i checked the service history of that car, everything looking fine to me. He had done two free servicing on time. Also chamged the door locks under warrenty.

One more thing i noticed while driving that linea is the steering was bit tilted towards right direction. And if i make straight the car pulls towards left. Does this issue will be get resolved in wheel alignment and balancing.

The car is apr 09 PCMC registered. I gave him quote of five lacs.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Kedar bhai ,it would be better to play it safe.
    Although it sounds like a simple case of wheel alignment, however i would suggest taking the car with its present owner to the service centre to get all doubts clarified.

10. that seems yo be a small alignment problem.
    you could have started bargaining at 4.67. it would have been better.
    what was the reason for the previous owner selling??
    any visible dents or scratches?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.