1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto 1.2 Emotion for Sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by kedarbendre, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Punto 90 kedar bhai

Linea Active will only give u a sedan minus the features found in the 90 GP.

So go for the Punto. My vote goes to it.
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Kedar, from which bank did you take the loan? Will it be possible for you to make them carry over that loan to the new purchase and there by avoid foreclosure charges. Why don't you make a try in that direction.
  3. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    hahaha Kedar - that an issue that you have. Well if you have to listed to me then go for the Punto 70 - you save 60K - around 2yrs worth of fuel to be bought from that - saving on higher interest rates that you have to pay and over the top of it you are getting the top end car v/s the base version of the linea.

PUNTO 90 it is and nothing else.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thank you so much guys for your advise. I will go for 90HP Punto only. That was a second thought came into my mind, so I shared with you guys.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys please share your thought for Tata Manza Quadrajet Aura ABS. Why someone should buy this car & why not?
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    You can stuff The Great Khali in its huge boot. :p

Apart from that i dont really see any reason to buy this car. Hugely disproportional looks.

Dont tell us you're considering the Manza now !
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

And, you'll find yourself BANNED at TFI!!!! LOL ;)
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Tata Manza ????

you can have a look at tempo traveller too it is more spacious than manza.lol

btw why does anybody need so much space in a car . all you can do is sit and enjoy ride.

a car should be pleasure to drive ,comfortable and safe
  9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Gurjinder : that was awesome !!

@Kedar : Manza ??? After owning a Punto ??? Are you kidding me ???

Last we met at the showroom you had almost finalised the BNW 90 HP. Now what makes you think about the Manza ??

Close the deal : get the 90 HP and drive home.

And do check out the option Royj has suggested you above. That is an excellent suggestion.

In case you are still confused : please start a new thread in the "What Car" section.
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Kdar, first of all, just one question. Are you single? :p
    I think that explains all. ;) If this is the reason infact then go for Linea MJD. It looks like mini Audi and is bigger than Jetta, Corolla Altis and Civic. Manza isn't a chic-o-magnet though it has the space for enjoying the weekend picnic right inside the car.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.