1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto 1.2 Emotion for Sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by kedarbendre, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Kedar - 90 is much better than the 75hp punto after all more power means less strain on the engine and also means that it will be more fuel efficient. I at one point was thinking of swapping my Punto for the 90 hp so if you need even that option is open - you can buy my car and I will upgrade :)
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    :clap That seems to be a good idea. Cheaper for Kedar and easy for Kailash. :D
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    yeah that seems to be good IDEA. I will be looking forward for the same, however I need to get good deal for my 1.2 Punto.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Kailash is there any mods in your car car. like AIR ??? When we met in Magarpatta, Pune you were planning some mods. What price you are expecting. Brand new Punto Emotion Pack ( 75 HP ) I am getting for 6.80 lacs in PUNE.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    LOL i asked the same question to Kailash in his ownership thread. where are the mods? air, remap etc :) kailash is still not breaking the suspense.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    5.42 is specified for the 2010 1.3 MJD Punto E+

For the 2010 Punto 1.2 Emotion , its 4.09 Lacs as per ' Carwale ' ( Excellent condition and individual )

Gurjinder.
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    my friend purchased a used punto just done some 8000 kms 1.2 petrol in 3.2 lacs. i think for punto 1.2 you will get around 3.8- 4.1 lacs.
    as it is fiats dont carry good resale.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    anything above 4 is good for me. I took loan of 4.20 lacs fo If I cover that amount then it will be good deal for me.
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Kedar, you are sounding desperate here. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.