1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Punto 1.2 Emotion for Sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by kedarbendre, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Are you serious!!!

You just can't sell your car without giving any valid reason :D...yeah I saw the one you mentioned...but you have to tell which car you are eying on???? ;)

All the best buddy!
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yeah I am serious. When I planned to buy a car, that I thought my car usage will be limited however after getting car I completed 11111km today within 7 months. So I need Diesel Car now. The new car yet to be decided however I will be interested in SUV which will fit within 7 lacs on road. I shortlisted Mahindra Bolero Special Edition. Another option is FIAT Punto Emotion Pack Diesel.

FIAT Linea Diesel is out of my budget. Buying Linea Active or Dynamic doesn't make any sense to me. What I think if someone is buying LINEA it should be Emotion or Emotion PACK.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Since you're changing your car because of high fuel bills , so , going for a diesel more fuel efficient than the Bolero would make more sense i think. More savings would justify the additional expenditure incurred on buying a new vehicle.

Try the 90hp punto.

Gurjinder.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    come on kedar. dont tell us that your are getting rid of a fiat :( SUV like bolero is strict no in pune traffic. if you do a cost analysis of selling your car and buying a new one like bolero you will end up spending more than spending the same amount on petrol for decade or so.

and yes your car gives atleast 15 kmpl right.

so your new car buying price is say 7 lacs minus the punto sale price 4.5 lacs = 2.5 lacs + 1.5 lacs depreciation on punto, which will run your car for many years.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I am not getting rid of FIAT now & never in my life. I appreciate FIAT cars, however I like BOLERO for its looks. Now I am looking for some offroading experiece. Bolero is the only option in my budget or else I opted Scorpio 4X4 which is out of budget. I am also thinking about the Mahindra THAT CRDe 4X4. However this will be possible if get good price for my car which I am not getting. Once I get good price then I will decide about the new car. As of now I am waiting for GOOD DEAL.
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    offroading without 4X4 is strict no. get yourself a brand new gypsy. it will be in your budget. but again petrol.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    yeah thats the reason I am looking for Mahindra THAR CRDe 4X4.
  9. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    I completely am with you @kedar.

However, I feel the petrol cost is just in our mind (though I agree that its shot up), but like others have already mentioned, you lose so much upfront when you sell a car. Somehow, people generally don't consider these. Apart from this I remember someone mention somewhere that if you love a good car and the cost of fuel is a negative point, then why not consider having one less outing for dinner in a restaurant. You save as much. And if i may add - cut down on drinks, stop smoking (if you do) and etc. etc :) hope you get my point :p

And most importantly , always believe in the science of the proverb - "never change something that ain't broken!"

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    How I wish, Mahindra could come up with AXE 4x4 for consumers under 10L :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.