1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Punto 1.2 Dynamic Petrol- Nissan Micra- Renault Pulse-Swift LXi

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by CarJoker, Nov 28, 2013.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Carjoker indeed that a great choice as expected.

Looking at features offered in Punto dynamic there is no reason to reject it at that price point.

Sent from my FIAT Grande Punto 90hp
  2. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations buddy! Indeed great choice. Please open a thread and detail out your booking experience!

Welcome to world of passion, Welcome to world of FIAT.
  3. CarJoker

CarJoker Amatore

Bengaluru
    Thanks.Final price was 7Lakhs 10K(Reverse parking sensor etc).Dealer was KHT Fiat.Good experience. I went to first Aadya and then to Vecto.From Aadya not much follow up and some problem in taking TD so given up there.Experience with Vecto was good but SA was not ready to negotiate much.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Sure i will do that.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yes, i agree.Survyed many cars but Punto really fits in every aspect and offers necessary features which are required for good driving.
  4. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats CarJoker ,,,

I bet you will love your car like anything... I also own 1.2 Emotion 2011 model, power may be little low compared to swift and other, but now I'm almost getting 16 kmpl on highways. On the other side, during test drive of several cars in the same segment, you will find the difference of confidence, as you cross speed 120/130 kmph. The only car gave little bit of stable driving at this speed was swift, but that is not long lasting. Latest swifts are much more lighter and I don't know what happens to their suspension after a year.

Anyways you made a good choice... will never regret...

I agree that FIAT has to do something regarding ICE and ABS on lower variant cars...
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Carjoker I would request you to change/upgrade the tires to 185 profile right after delivery as 165 profile OEM tyres wont look good on Punto and does not inspire confidence on highway runs.
  6. CarJoker

CarJoker Amatore

Bengaluru
    Thanks Kedar. PDI will be there next week. I guess i will have to pay more for these tyres?
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes CarJoker. I replaced the tyres in my Punto Active immediately after taking delivery so that I can get max. discount in the form of buy back from my outgoing 165/80R14 tyres that came from the factory. I guess you will have to spend approx. Rs5000-6000 for upgrading tyres to 185/70R14 if you do this immediately after delivery.

I would like to say that this is totally worth it and you should consider at least changing tyres to 185/70R14 if you are not interested in buying 15" tyres and rims.
  8. CarJoker

CarJoker Amatore

Bengaluru
    Hello all, today I went for PDI and found that Odometer reading is 120KM which I guess is too high. H sign is still there. Should I accept it or reject ?
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did they say the reason for 120 KM run? If H was there, means it has been driven only 120 KM.

If everything else is fine, you can take it, just get yourself satisfied with reason for 120 KM run.

What VIN says, when was it manufactured?
  10. CarJoker

CarJoker Amatore

Bengaluru
    Thanks.I asked him , they are telling something like - "some cars need to be tested hence it was tested.". I called Fiat India, they told, it might have been tested thinking car may have some issues or dealer doubted on the car for some issues. I asked- exactly under what circumstances car was tested or Fiat cars get tested for more than 100KM.No satisfactory answer from Fiat or from dealer.As per VIN, car was manufactured October-2013.What to do ?