1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT prejudice/Myth

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Dec 13, 2013.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Ajit, I have seen your addiction and love towards Jet, hats off to you sir, if it was any other person there would be another hearted thread on team-bhp.
    Very few people have the guts to take care of the troubling car as you do.
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  2. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    I remember reading your comment and checking comments from "supremeBaleno" , Just today was checking one thread on Swift accident , someone raised same point on build quality as you did :) , check his reply :)

Accidents in India - PICS - Page 1025 - Team-BHP

3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Accidents in India - PICS - Page 971 - Team-BHP

In this post this guy missed a point that SX4 is actually a Fiat Sedici developed via a JV between Fiat and Suzuki. I wish DRIV3R had replied this bit of important fact to this guy. It could have brought down his resistance towards sheet metals and metallurgy and focus could have shifted to Fiats (European designs of making cars safer by design). :D

EDIT: It was indeed replied, by some someone else. Thank lord.
    Accidents in India - PICS - Page 972 - Team-BHP
    Last edited: May 13, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    You know what , if i had budget i would get Fiat Punto/ Linea and Any Maruti car under 10 L ( excluding SX4 for obvious reasons ) and do head on collision /side collision , upload video on you tube .

5. anoop

anoop Superiore

My friend is in the market for a new sedan and was asking me about my opinion about Honda City Diesel. I asked him to check the Linea but his reply was 'Linea is an old car - has been in market for long. City is a new car'. He did not even know that there was a Linea face lift launched. After educating him about the face lift, he said he will check it out.