1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Pimped My [B]Ride With Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Heartlin Sunderji, Sep 10, 2012.

1. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    yehh man..spot on!!! tht was me!!!:)
  2. Crossed 15,000 KMS last week and decided to get the service done from FIAT the same week. Called and booked the service. The service went good all the way through.

Diesel Filter
    Oil Filter
    Air Filter
    AC Filter
    Oil Change
    Wheel Alignment

So the total costed me 5300/-. Its pretty reasonable. And I don't feel much changes after the service. The car seems to be normal how it was b4 the service.

Now I started looking for a good ICE. Mine is Punto Dynamic. So I need a good HU and speakers which is of good quality. I thought I will not change the looks in the dash board. But considering the quality it delivers, I had to give a second thought. So anyone has any suggestion on my HU and Speaker change, do post me..
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice to see an update from you after sometime. Congrats for 15k kms milestone. Rs 5.3k is very reasonable spend. Wish you many more happy miles with your Punto :up
    1 person likes this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Heartlin good to see your post after long time. Yes Rs. 5300 is very reasonable.

We can meet up to discuss your ICE setup what say?
  5. Sure dude. We shall meet up in the weekend on Saturday/Sunday on any week. Lemme know.
  6. Hey Guys,

Am planning to visit home this August. I am planning to drive to Coimbatore from Pune, the same way I did it last year from Pune to Kanyakumari.

Feeling excited about it. Have applied 10 days holidays in the slot 9-Aug to 18-Aug. Route should be the same.

Pune - Bangalore - off Road to Coimbatore( not the conventional Salem bypass). Suggestions will be welcome.

And one more time, yeahhh, am EXCITED...!
  7. Hey guys,

Just a quick update. Leaving to Coimbatore on coming Thursday from Pune. Need to know the road conditions. Hope the roads are not dug up in the highway as it was last year. Buzz me if you have any updates on the road conditions.