1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Pimped My [B]Ride With Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Heartlin Sunderji, Sep 10, 2012.

1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
  2. murugusec

murugusec Timido

3. Yes tat's rite. The wind noise appears in some of the puntos and even lineas post 70 KMPH. I guess the door beading, rubber and the joint where the OVRM is placed
    are the culprit. Will have to do R&D and check with that. I guess only the aerodynamic body is a faulty one. Have to check with the rubber joints right above my head
    in the cokpit. Its a common issue across Fiats, even in Abarth( I have seen in Discovery Turbo) rain water comes in while driving. How lucky we are to get only the wind :p
  4. And Got my ordered Amway Car wash kit. Did not want to give the car to the car cleaner or anyone outside.

Its an amazing product.

Its better I start the work from tomorrow morning :helmet

5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay I am also using Amaway car wash shampoo and polish for my Punto.

So where do you stay in Pune?
  6. Tat's cool. How is silicon glaze polishing your punto ?

I am staying in IRIS Society,Balewadi. How about you ?
  7. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats Heartlin Sunderji on your Red Punto.

Regarding Wind noise - The SC guys have tried different ways to reduce the same in my car but without much success. However it has got reduced by adjusting the door... will check & confirm as to what was adjusted. Reg your PM, Using Door visor will not help reducing the wind noise.

Drive safe

8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Its working great and polish my car every week. I stay @Bhekarainagar near IBM Phurusungi.
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Nice write up, finished to read the entire post in a single go. Very interesting.
    Congratulation on your ride an welcome to the Punto and FIAT community.
    Wishing you many more happy miles :)
  10. Hoping to meet you soon either in Pune or @ TFI Meets.

Thanks buddy, Ride safe :)