1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Pimped My [B]Ride With Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Heartlin Sunderji, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Listening to Discography of Dream Theater, Avenged Sevenfold, System Of a Down and AlterBridge and puntoing around in the Pune rain !

DreamTheater - Octavarium - 24:00 minutes. The songs take me to a ride with my Punto. Worth Trying !

3 people like this.
  2. Woke up early in the morning and my heart was itching to take the Punto out in the Bangalore highway. Rode around 60 KMS in a sedate manner.

Got a mileage in the trip meter indicating 24.2 KMPL.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow... That's good one... :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Just completed 1313 Kms and added some Odometers pics for the OA Fuel Efficiency

2 people like this.
  5. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Read your review and really enjoyed each n every bit of it. A 5star review of buying experience. You really made a sensible choice and Iam sure you'll enjoy each n every km with your Punto. No doubt, A red Punto is a pleasure to look at.
    Drive safe
    2 people like this.
  6. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    One more bites the Delicious tempting Punto ;) looking forward to hear more of your travels !!! Well expressed.
    1 person likes this.
  7. murugusec

murugusec Timido

congrats sunderjifor your new red punto. Enjoy the drive with punto:-D
    1 person likes this.
  8. Thanks guys for your compliments. Every single day when my office gets over by 6:00 PM, my punto calls me to take her for a joyful ride
    before landing her in my garage. yesterday evening @ 6:00 PM , took punto for a long ride till Lonovla. Only Punto & I. Enjoyed the ride.
    The way it handles and bites the road, you will have to experience to believe it. And I also crossed my personal speed limit of 70-80 KMPH,
    as she is still in her run in period.Did not ride her rashly , but with sedate speeds. enjoyed the ride. Every day, the mileage is going up
    and I am getting an overall figure of 15.8 KMPL from day one and its still increasing. But one issue I came across yesterday. When I cruise
    I get the air inside my cabin, through my right wind shield or some other opening. I feel the air noise seeping in when I cruise at speeds
    greater than 70 KMPH. If any guys faced this b4 and have a solution, provide your valuable 2 cents :)
  9. Never heard of this,try spraying water(or use a bucket to splash water on the windscreen),if water leaks inside you can easily pin-point the actual location..Visit the ASS soon if the problem persists...
  10. murugusec

murugusec Timido

I am also having the same problem, its irritating while driving at highways. Waiting for first serivce to short out this issue. May be next week my white horse will go for first week.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2012