1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Photography

Discussion in 'Photography' started by karthik1100, Aug 27, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    @Jayadev: Nice to see one of the early 90HP punto in TFI. Nice picture. Have you taken Manglore-Coorg road?
  2. sidindica

sidindica

-
    y.jpg

Aravalli Hills, clicked today.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Man this might beauty is excellent. Every time i see a white or red punto it just triggers high kick just like alcohol in my head. I just love. Cant wait for booking one soon :D
  4. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    @ sidindica,
    The snap of your red-beauty is fabulous and gorgious in all respects. I think the alloys are upgraded to European-Tjet type, 16" or 17" size, looking great.

Watch my "SnowLeopard" out of the cage on Dal Lake. 141120125719.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Dear Gurjinder,
    Very nice to hear from you since a long. Thanks for liking the click.
    There are lot of amazing shots with me where 'SnowLeopard" is flaunting it's handsomeness filled with muscle and posture.
    SA SHAH

- - - Merged Post - - -

Check This, 241020125278.jpg 241020125293.jpg
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa

DSC02696.JPG
    Presto's tryst with NH17
  6. ^^^^^

WOW !!!

Waxy Waxy Car
    Shines like a Star

This sungoa's Toy
    Badly needs alloy :D
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks Srida. But I am strongly tied up with a feeling preserve-it-as-it was:)
    On reality anything extra cost is going to increase the guilty feeling "Why I didn't go for MJD?" Inside Goa it is fine but once I cross the border the guilty feeling hunts me.:sadblue
  8. get a multijet badge
    on the grill attach :D

Have you tried removing the wheel caps, exposing the black steel rims ???? if u have a pic post it here.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Chennai - Trichy highway

PS_04fea27e-e72e-421e-bd3e-e2c440e832ed.jpg

PS_f07a2ac3-7eb5-4693-860f-9d03de9b4575.jpg
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sungoa, seriously, you need an alloy.. atleast you can spend a little on that which you are saving a lot in petrol costs in goa :p :D
    check the design Magnet under 15 inch category.: Welcome to Neo Wheels - India's No. 1 Official Brand in India

This alloy looks awesome, saw the same design in another red punto evo model :
    fiat-grande-punto-7_600x0w.jpg
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks Varun. Will consider next time.
    @Srida multijet badge is not an bad idea. FIRE doesn't have a badge. But if seeing the badge if my FIRE decide to sing loudly I will be in a trouble:evilsmile
    I never removed the wheel cover. Next time when my car go to alignment shop I will take one.