1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Photography

Discussion in 'Photography' started by karthik1100, Aug 27, 2010.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Damn, i wish the last one was available in india or atleats the abarth is not available yet :(
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My Fiat Grande Punto 2012 Dynamic IMAG0216.jpg IMAG0217.jpg IMAG0215.jpg IMAG0214.jpg DSCN0046.jpg DSCN0043.jpg DSCN0040.jpg DSCN0042.jpg DSCN0045.jpg DSCN0041.jpg
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
  4. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear All TFIians,
    All the contribution to this thread by esteemed TFI members is worth praising, and some times the rare clicks are shared by all of us. Here, I would suggest one thing that the photographs contributed by us must be our own clicks which gives novelty to the publication. Otherwise, already published photographs can be obtained/downloaded from the respective sites easily. I mean the photographs on TFI should have only the "TFI"-marking in the corner that makes it unique and praise worthy.
    Hope, my intention is taken in right spirits.
    Drive Safe,
    S A SHAH
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    True Mr. Shah, but some go missing from our eyes just like the abarth Ferrari pic. If just link is posted then also no problem.
  6. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Prerana Showroom

I booked it from ORR near Agara Junction (that is closed now). Within a month of I booked they closed the showroom and I got delivery from the Lalbagh Road. Heard that they are opening a showroom in BTM layout.

The experience was good with they helped me out in good way for my loans, sales and delivery. Felt bit vague in service (service center) but their roadside assistance was really good.
  7. Taken at Veedur Dam, Vilupuram Dt.

00WP_000373.jpg

WP_000360.jpg
    WP_000369.jpg
    WP_000388.jpg
    WP_000389.jpg
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks and yes i am hoping BTM one launched very soon.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
  10. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Abarth

Zen,

With low flooring in that car, you will have lots of trouble in Indian roads (pot holes, humps, etc). Hope the customization and the mod parts are available in India too soon.