1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Photography

Discussion in 'Photography' started by karthik1100, Aug 27, 2010.

1. mayank

mayank Amatore

@varoon:- whoa!! thats a pretty challenging track :eek: those are the similar kind of tracks that i am also planning. may be in a l'il better state than this :D
  2. The Alloy Difference?

I do not know if this has been discussed elsewhere earlier.. but I see a difference in the alloys of the Linea...
    So far I had seen the Jets with a inverted V Shape face surface and the other emotion pks with flat surface... and the both look amazing !!!
    However the pics posted ^^ by winimation in post #508, the assumption was proved wrong where the car was carrying a "Emotion" badge on the back, while the alloys were arched...
    Anyone knows what and why the two kinds of allows???
    Just out of curiosity this one is!!!

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

.... or do i need to get my eyes tested!!! that one is a jet as well???

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Reading one of the threads.. seems I have found the answer to my confusion..
    The Linea 2012 comes with an arched alloy, the way the T-Jet used to be (while they were being manufactured).... ;)
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Not sure.. to get a better view and may to be avoid blind-spots...
  4. Just as a flight of thought.. keeping the ORVM nearer to the driver, will it not require an additional effort to check the ORVMS? I mean, presently they are placed at the distance where the control panel is located and thus comes in the natural range of sight of the driver, while he is looking at the road..
    the nearer the ORVM, the greater the diversion of vision from the road ahead....
    So.. technically, I doubt, but cosmetically... well, it's different!!!

Vision Distortion.JPG
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    well said,that is why like the seating position of our punto and linea and hope the Honda city as well
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My Punto in Desi Ishhtyle

7. As I said in the post #498....
    FIATs make the world look beautiful...
    as @ganges your Punto is doing here!!!
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
  9. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Varoon,your snaps are just mindbogling on post no.499 & 507.I was so impressed with the backview of your car on pic no 3 of post 507 that I have removed the rear mudflaps of my car today.Awesome looking stance.

I madly love mountains and anything hill(specially HIMALAYA) always comes first in my mind whenever I think of a tour.But my fate,!I live in a place from there sea is @100km and Himalaya is @650km.

10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3