1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Photography

Discussion in 'Photography' started by karthik1100, Aug 27, 2010.

1. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    some more from hills..

2. Man... They are beautiful pics...
    A real beauty you got there... @varoon9999
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Nice Pics Varoon
    are the alloys 98 PCD?
  4. mayank

mayank Amatore

gorgeous pics varoon :D your Gp looks refresh and soo eyecatching :p btw i am going off topic here :eek:fftopic but i am also planning a trip to HP(sirmour side) i wanna know about the GP driving experience on those dirt tracks!! How much prone those tracks are as far as scrapping is conerned and what are the things to keep in mind while going on such roads??
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I know this thread is full of pictures taken by fellow TFI's,
    but wanted to share this picture i came across punto_s2000_35s.jpg
  6. sungoa2010

Punto is synonym for endless modifications(I said modification not uglification like other cars). Each one is a herculean task to justify the original design.
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

We need a set of fog lamps similar to those shown in the pic for driving on Indian roads. Just a curious question. The placement of side ORVMS are more towards the centre of the door. Any logical reason for that ?
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  8. Probably for the vehicle behind to see the smile in driver's face. :)
  9. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Mayank bro,thanks for the nice words and i have never driven to that part of himachal but there is no way from where you can escape from bottom scrapping,it happens for me every time i visit my village in my hometown.My village is 20 kms from my town and i take more then one hour to cover 20kms with all eyes wide open to save my car from bottom scrapping.Where in if i have my fathers car with me i take barely 25 mins to cross that 20 km distance.The only refuge i could see is GC up gradation kit,will be going for it once my punto crosses 50k mark.

attached are the pics of the roads where i manage my punto to drive without scrappping,but only in very slow speed.

@Akshay Bro,yes its very much 98 pcd alloys.

@shikhar bro,thanks

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  10. winimation

winimation Amatore