1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Photography

Discussion in 'Photography' started by karthik1100, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @Absal you got a great Motography skill . Not saying that you are bad in others, but you are too good in this. Hats off ::T .When you are posting something in facebook , please do post it here too.
  2. will do bro...:D
  3. cv.jpg ere.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Somebody's punto i spotted at kovalam.... parked nicely for a good photograph !!!

IMG_0189.jpg
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Good one especially with a red punto.
  6. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    I simply like this 2-door Punto pic posted on Wikipedia too much. I am not sure if its already posted on this thread, if yes then requesting the mods to kindly delete this post and accept my apologies.

The colour and alloys are just awesome.

Fiat_Grande_Punto_front.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @carwatcher, i think this is a pic of UK's punto. Its two door base version. Also those are wheel caps not rims.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I like two door hatches. No need of child locks. It looks better than 4 doors.
  9. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    Brilliant! And I like the black paint job on the grille.
  10. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    Thanks, earlier I typed as wheel caps but changed my mind thinking they may be alloys similar to Linea.

I didn't think about this. In all my cars, rear doors are always child locked and sometimes passengers have to open the door from outside by lowering the window. Thanks