1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Photography

Discussion in 'Photography' started by karthik1100, Aug 27, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    In a photographer's point of view more correct to say that all angles look good around a Punto. Which one to choose:confused:
  2. The Best I would Say... Look at them, they have everything but still looking so polite and down to earth.

And I thought the below picture deserves at least a corner in this thread

backgroundDefault.jpg
    Crouching Red Tiger
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  3. Let me introduce my latest FIAT :mrgreen:

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0320.jpg
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    WOW is one word Anandh - Truly stunning. Looks stunning in the B&W mode, BTW which road is that? Karur - Covai?
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    @cvanand: Your Latest Fiat can go directly and stand in front of a micra and tell " look Even at this age I am smarter than you":D
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No. This is not Kovai-Karur NH.
    The photograph says it all. It is SH96 which is Chennimalai-Kangeyam section. This road is also a breeze to drive. I took this road while coming back from Munnar recently.
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Hmm, Which road in Tirupur, Kovai is bad man - I really envy those folks nicely asphalted road, zilch traffic and nice greenery all along - Some day I'll be there just to enjoy this.
  8. Thanks all. This is the Perundurai-Kangeyam road. Did 180kms on Sunday and this was shot at that time. One of my best drives. This will be my ride for our South India Meet :)
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    A rear view of my punto
    DSC02375.jpg
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Give me more miles
    DSC02380.jpg