1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Photography

Discussion in 'Photography' started by karthik1100, Aug 27, 2010.

1. winimation

winimation Amatore

Mumbai
    @sungoa
    Fully Agree. Exotica red is one of the best colors for Punto. The color looks more pronounced in the monsoons with a green color in the background.

These pics were shot while on the way to Tamhini Ghat. Awesome place to visit during the monsoons. Now my Punto has a new sister Linea MJD 2012 so my love for both would be divided :) with Linea getting the preference for the green carpet monsoon trips + it being a diesel
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I wish Fiat to give exotica red to Linea also. I have seen vento in polo red. Not bad.
  3. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    That first pic is SUPER!!!!!!!! How did you manage to get both the car and the mist covered mountain in detail? I mean, the mountain doesn't look too far back-off.
  4. winimation

winimation Amatore

Mumbai
    I have a Canon SX 110IS & it kae great pics. As far as i remember, the moutain is not as close as it appears to be. I again intend to visit Tamhini Ghat during the monsoon.
  5. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    Thats what I meant. Ordinarily the distance would have been apparent. But here both the car and the mountain are in prominent focus. Good work :)

Humble pic from my side, by NH-206 side

SDC10430 - Copy.jpg
  6. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    Showstopper!

20111106-light.jpg
    Showstopper!
  7. saipv

saipv Amatore

8. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Heavily Modded Jeep!! I took these snaps in the NY Auto Show in April.
    DSC_0723.jpg
    DSC_0722.jpg
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
  10. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks Cinju. I thought JEEP photos should be fine to put here as Now its a FIAT company.
    Cant remove this now, moderator please delete this post if it doesn't belong here.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012