1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Photography

Discussion in 'Photography' started by karthik1100, Aug 27, 2010.

1. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Yes! All thanks to you and puntom! :)
    The Koramangala guy said he needed 2-3 days to get the job done. That being a Saturday meant that I could only get the headlights back on Wednesday. I told him that I was on a tight schedule and that it was sufficient if he could only open the headlights as I could then get the painting and resealing part done at Mysore. He then gave me the contact number of the person to whom he outsources these jobs and asked me to contact that person directly. This redirect led me to a shop off JC road. This fellow deals in only car lights. He took one day for the smoking of both headlights and tail lights.
    Ps- for now these are the only pics I have. For the close up shots I have to find my cam and probably clean a couple of years dust off it and then shoot a few pics to upload. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  2. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks. :) I'm a big fan of Rossi and Schumi. Since Schumi didn't stick to one particular number, I stuck to only 46 on the car. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Always a pleasure.I m also a big fan of Rossi,Legend of Motogp & Schumi,Legend of F1.i didnt got 46 no on my car coz my dad wont allow me to put it but i have it on my bike.Sorry for going OT Moderators.
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  4. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    The earlier one is just amazing, this one good though, but cant beat the previous one.
  5. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    A few more pics..

@DRIV3R I hope this was the close-up shot u were referring to.

@Auto Freak Hope u don't mind me hijacking your idea. It was too good a concept to resist. ;)

_DSC0029.jpg

_DSC0040.jpg

_DSC0041.jpg

_DSC0181.jpg

_DSC0182.jpg

_DSC0184.jpg

_DSC0188.jpg

_DSC0194.jpg

_DSC0197.jpg

_DSC0199.jpg
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    May not belong in this thread. Just an experiment with a trial software I downloaded :D

test.jpg

Rajan
  7. Srini thats an awesome job, it looks better than the smoked lights from kawa especially the indicators are not smoked like true Abarth ;-)
  8. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks Chethan.. :) Let's catch up this weekend if you are free.
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I like the indicators part, but I would disagree that it would look better than Kawa, for the finish. :) From a distance, yes, but up close Kawa ones are like OEM, they have the same glossy and matte textures, whereas the painted ones will just be either gloss or matte, and there would be intrusion of few foreign particles as well.
  10. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    My TJet on the way to Pondicherry

DSC_0449.jpg