1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Party and Free Service Camp again

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by marvin patrick gray, Jul 21, 2011.

1. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Lucknow
    Guys,
    i got a call last week from the local Fiat dealer that Fiat is organizing a party for some of its customers at a restaurant here in Lucknow and my wife and I went to the party. It was great time of fun with quite a few games/questions, magic-shows and my wife and i were chosen as the :wowBEST COUPLE :clapping. Got familiar with a few Fiat customers and told them about TeamFiat. It was a good time of fellowship with great food. I got a Fiat mug :drinks when i answered a question about Fiat. Won a UshaLexus steam-iron for the Best Couple thing.

Yesterday i got a call again from the dealer that Fiat is organizing a Free-check-up camp starting this Saturday. I booked my car for the same. Seems similar to the one which was held in April. As my car is nearing 2000kms., its a good time for a 40-point check-up and topping up the fluids and also a 10% off on spares.:up

Any other city having similar celebrations ?

Cheers.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    Regarding FIAT party, I got a phone call from Pandit Auto, Pune that they are arranging a movie show (Zindagi Na Milege Dobara) at Mangala theatre on Monday (1st Aug) and collect the movie tickets. I went to collect the tickets on sat, I got 4 tickets, 4 coupons for snacks and parking ticket.

I was lucky that I got a call and not sure what was the criteria. My friend who recently purchased punto from Pandit didnt get a call!