1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Pandit Pune Closing operation in September

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by MakeTheMove, Jul 12, 2015.

1. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    we should plan a protest via TFI and all possible FIAT owners from Pune to the Factory by inviting media and we should ask them to publish this nonsense from FCA managment.
    Let Jay Vijay do the sales part atleast retain pandit as a FASS which is Best among all the Fiat dealers and FASS
  2. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Amit, I second you on this.

Fiat is just making us fool. They have bad image about ASS. Still, Pandit has been exceptional in customer satisfaction because of their positive attitude, technical knowledge and quality of work.

I really appropriate Pandit to build such a confidence that you went ahead and restored a Palio. How many Fiat service centers in India have build such kind of customer confidence...?

I've been in Pandit few times since I got relocated to Pune and I am always amazed by the service provided by them.

If Fiat can't respected such a talented team and service center then it's time to return these cars to Fiat.

I also suggest going to factory gate and talk to Fiat's management. Also, keep banners ready with message suggesting not to buy Fiat's car and tie these around the cars in front of the management. We should drive around like this. I don't think this will have any negative impact on resale value because it's already super low.

Also, get someone from media for solid coverage.

Fiat leadership makes foolish decision always and I think this is the time to dent them hardly.

Lets decide the further move.
    dadasaheb and kirenh like this.
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Italia-Linea : Infact Rahul Jadhav gave your example that how they could restore your car. He also said that the other FASS arent capable of servicing/handling Punto and linea, let alone the Palios..
    dadasaheb likes this.
  4. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    With Pandit auto moving out, for the first time since ownership am worried about my car. A dealer who has earned such a great reputation for a brand like Fiat, does not deserve to go. Bad move Fiat! We tfians should do something. In fact the already dismal sales, will take a further hit in a city like Pune.
    sachinls3 and dadasaheb like this.
  5. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune
    I second that, I was always relieved to know that Pandit is there to service my car. And now I am worried about my car too. I was also thinking of having my next car to be upcoming Tjet Punto but now I don't think I'll think about my next car being a FIAT again.

I am ready to join the group who decide to talk to FIAT Management on Pandit's issue. Though little may come out of this being a business decision already made. I think at least FIAT management would come to know how their customer's are feeling about this move.

I used to refer FIAT cars to everyone who was thinking of buying a car but now I will never do that.
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Guys, can we decide on a specific date and move ahead please. What about upcoming Sunday or next weekend?
  7. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I have no hopes from either management on this topic now, reason business decision is already made.

Even FIAT is very well aware that Pandit is best dealer they have in Pune region and still they are OK to loose them. Closure reason best known to both management, Pandit and FIAT India, but one thing which comes out clearly from FIAT India customers perspective is FIAT India is least bothered when it comes to providing good (forget best) services to its customers. Otherwise FIAT India could have taken some corrective action to prevent this scenario. Especially if it is due to Jay-Vijay dealership who was FIAT dealer earlier and their poor after sales services to customers earlier and now too.
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  8. Sushant9999

Sushant9999 Timido

Ravet
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Guys lets meet on coming Sunday @ Joshi Vadewale, Wakad.. Its already too late..
  9. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    The damage is already done !!!!

As per my last conversation with few folks at Pandit, the lease of that service center was too much to digest being a low volume car dealer ! That place might be taken over by Toyota now (Mostly). Few folks will be joining JV and SKY once the ASS closes down. Pandit is not entirely retaining the whole work force and it does not make sense to change your skill set and adapt to new car mechanicals when you are working for quite some time on FIATs.

For some talented folks this could be an opportunity as JV is struggling with experts and here have a ready made pool of such expertise! My Palio was serviced at JV for 5 years before I moved to BUB (Another good dealer) for my Punto. Though I never had an issue which tested JV folk's potential, I never had bad experience either. The service workshop that time was pretty small and then it was fully renovated for VW.

Thankfully, I now have a friend who runs a workshop and is quite capable of working on FIAT. But then, when in market for a new car, certainly, FIAT wont be on my list unless JV shows some spark ! By that time, I dont think FIAT would be a car manufacturer anymore in India !!
  10. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    Absolute nonsense from FIAT!!! FIAT are you listening??

It seems like you are not serious at all. First of all you don't find any dealer to take your dealership and when you have a dealership like PANDIT you are kicking them out??? I am seriously worried about my Punto now. Few years back you couldn't hold back BUB from leaving FIAT dealership. From then for almost 1-2 years I had to service my Palio on footpath. Yes you heard it right, i have serviced my palio 1.9D on footpath:banghead:. Luckily managed to find couple of mechanics who knew how to handel 1.9D.

When I decided to part away from my Palio though I wanted to buy Punto, I seriously started considering all options like VW, TATA and even Hyundai:depressed:. There was only one reason for moving away from FIAT and the reason was 'No service support' at all. But then started receiving +ve reviews about Pandit. Just to cross check I went to Pandit and to my surprise me and my palio was well received. I started dreaming about Punto again and finally trusted FIAT again and picked up a Punto. But, after 4 years you have left me/other FIAT owners in same situation again. Screw you!!! FIAT!!:rage::rage::rage: You are taking all FIAT lovers for granted. To me this decision doesn't make any sense and it tells me that you are not serious. How can you let them go??? I am sure Pandit guys must not be happy about this decision either.

They have fantastic team and more over dealership is not trying to milk FIAT owners. Servicing FIAT with PANDIT was so easy. Do you think that SKY or J-V would give similar service support?? If yes then FIAT = Face Palm!!!!:vomit:

It seems like you guys are reading lot of Fairy tale stories and living in that world only. Please Wake up FIAT!!! its already too late, but we don't want loose you forever. I am afraid that if you don't come out of your fairy tale world soon all passionate FIAT lovers will give you a nice FAREWELL!!!

Please do something about it FIAT!!! For god sake please ACT!!
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015