1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Pandit Pune Closing operation in September

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by MakeTheMove, Jul 12, 2015.

1. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    [With many FIAT dealership and FASS getting closed over Pan India is the beginning of new closure of the FIAT operations in India.[/QUOTE]

Fiat will need to go with a JV with the likes of BOSCH and other such firms which are known for quality in whatever they do. I believe that is the only way to restore confidence of customers from a service perspective. A JV with a TATA or Mahindra will only bring in more service outlets, but will will not provide good service. TATA and Mahindra are already having enough complaints from their existing customers and will not provide the right kind of attention needed for FIAT customers. If this trend continues across India, guess it time to start searching for some good neighborhood garages.
    dadasaheb likes this.
  2. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    might be the beginning of end !!! 100+ dealerships formed by Nagesh how many are remaining now only FIAT knows.
    might be around 50 pan India.
    Many people are believing their 5 years plan and proposed new cars ( may be only face lifts ) they are also very few for India.
    to sale those there might be no any dealership alive when ever those comes (would they ?)
    I was recommending FIAT to many persons in my circle, But such attitude from the company itself is forcing me to NOT recommending FIAT to anyone anymore.
  3. Revv

Revv Amatore

Chinchwad, Pune
    Chinchwadgaon Pune
    Linea 1.4
    Very sad news indeed.
    Personally I think SkyMoto is not at all good. I would rate them as 2/10. Been to Jay-Vijay twice. I would rate them 4/10.

Hate to say this but I have lost all hope with FIAT .. :banghead:
    dadasaheb likes this.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Let's plan a weekend meet at Jay-Vijay guys :)
  5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Guys a good news for Pune TFIians. I talked to Prasanna who is one of the SA of Pandit Auto. In fact he played a very important role in making me buy 90 HP, when I was thinking of buying Evo Dynamic 1.3.

He said that a lot of Pandit folks have already moved to Jay-Vijay including him and Sachin. Also, J-V might (mostly will) take over the Pandit Auto (Bavdhan) workshop and run the services from there only(otherwise would run from their Corporation service center) , needless to say most of the Pandit folks would be retained. The talks are going on.

In short Jay-Vijay is taking over Pandit Auto FASS. Also, J-V initially was a FASS, then it switched to Renault and now back to Fiat :D. Heard of 'Laut kar buddhu ghar ko aaye !!' ?

Lets hope for the best.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Quiet a Relief to Read your Post at the last :) I started Reading Thread Like :( Then :banghead: Now ;):).
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Thats some relief, quite relieving news. It now depends on the management of Jay Vijay to ensure that the competency levels are maintained if not exceeded to Pandit levels. Even good technical people moving to badly managed organizations get suffocated and start moving on. Hope Jay Vijay ensures that this does not happen with them.

But the real reason of Pandit quitting Fiat is not yet known - some dark secrets I guess.
    Turbothinghy, prabhjot and dadasaheb like this.
  8. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    That's good news if they retain the existing Pandit staff and start operating from current Bavdhan setup. There current setup is undersized considering the entire Pandit workload shifts to J-V. In that case only change would be name on the board. :happy:
  9. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    @Turbothinghy that's awesome news yaar...seeing a ray of hope now. Would really like to see Pandit technicians retained by J-V along with their Bavdhan facility. It this turns out true, I would definitely distribute sweets at my office :happy:
    pabhishek and Turbothinghy like this.
  10. acechip

acechip Superiore

All in all, not good news for Fiat car consumers.