1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Pandit Pune Closing operation in September

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by MakeTheMove, Jul 12, 2015.

1. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Do they listen? :hilarious:
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @MakeTheMove they just listen(every time I sent a mail got a reply) but don't act.But let's try atleast:shy:.
  3. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    Why cant fiat have a few Dealerships and service centers of their own like the TaTa's do?? They already make good profits ,so shouldnt be a burden and people will have more trust
    dadasaheb likes this.
  4. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Anyways folks, though a sad thing to see our favorite Pandit FASS getting out of business, now we all Pune Fiatians need to be more vigilant and careful while giving our "Precious" babies to either Sky or Jay-Vijay. Based on my 2-3 encounters with Sky Moto, if we stay aware of what is needed by the car during servicing and have basic understanding of car mechanicals, we should be able to make these Sky Moto folks work the way we want them to. The showstopper would be "Analyzing any problems with the car" for which we need to harass FIAT call center by frequent escalations and follow-ups in case we don't get proper explanation and resolution of the reported issues. Any experiences of Jay-Vijay? Had got few calls from them in past and found them professional over call however don't know how good they are from technical perspective.

All in all, I hope to see Pandit back in business sooner or later!
    dadasaheb likes this.
  5. lvdeo

lvdeo Timido

Pune
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Seems like the Pundit Auto Management is going 'Jaguar' way..., came to know from one of the employees in Pandit Auto, other members may confirm.
    Sad & Shocking news indeed; I'd very good experience with Pandit Auto, Model colony, recently.
  6. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    All who invest are businessmen and they need returns come what may. Pandit Auto is not a charity organization. All of them look for better opportunities. They have their vision and calculations to support their decisions ,as it is their money that is involved and time frame to succeed is limited. So let us not get emotional. The remaining two will find more vehicles to service now and will invest in people and may change for the better. Everything in life is dynamic. tomorrow is a different day. People come and people go. Life goes on:)

Abdul
  7. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes Abdul. I agree. My point is even if remaining two Fiat dealers acquire the current Pandit people that would be relief to many followed by availability of spares and good service.

But looking at the current state of two dealer's service station, it would be very challenging for sure. Hope they improve and Fiat car owners get good support from them.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @jumu @MakeTheMove

The first question a new Fiat car buyer would be whether the service centre is competent and accessible. I am sure many in Pune would have bought Fiat cars simply on Pandit's availability assurance. Now if an established setup one fine day winds up, there is a cause for concern not that the Fiat customers would be able to do anything about it. But the emotional link is snapped. Buying a car in India is by far still an emotional issue. Pandit maybe absolutely right in moving ahead in life but the word that spreads around might be more damaging than actual.
  9. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    When I was in the process of buying my 90 HP, a relative who has owned a Palio in the past, said that I shouldnt have problems given that Pune and Bangalore have the best FASS in India. In Pune, it was because of Pandit Auto only. Its really a sad news. Hope Jay-Vijay proves to be the next Pandit, given that its so aggressive nowadays in Pune, by airing great offers for buying and servicing Fiats in the FM.
  10. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Pandit auto was really good! Shocking news for me. The service guys were experienced and well versed with the cars. Sad