1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Pandit Pune Closing operation in September

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by MakeTheMove, Jul 12, 2015.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Today went to pandit to meet rahul. One of the most busy site looked like below

Sad site

uploadfromtaptalk1443273119367.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1443273152947.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1443273194948.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1443273244140.jpg

kedarbendre and me_at_fiat like this.
  2. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    Really Sad!!!:oops:
  3. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    Oh so finally the day has come.. really sad.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Sad , very sad. So much lively place. And now ? :(:(
  5. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    ok checked my manual, there is a 5000km service coupon ... mentions a lot of if required top ups and checks and balances and alignments

So one credit to JAYVIJAY

But I hope they dont take advantage of this and do unnecessary.
  6. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Anyone recently visited JV workshop? Were you able to spot known faces from Pandit?
  7. pegasusss

pegasusss Timido

Pune
    pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I heard that one of Pandit's most experienced guys, Anil Kamble was to join JV, not sure whether he has joined though.
    I had to get my 90 HP serviced at sky motto akurdi. I must say there was no match for Pandit in Pune. These sky Fiat guys were not even able to update the ECU and asked me to come again after calling. To make it worse, there is this rattling sound started coming from below steering and left door after servicing :(
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    This might come as some relief to Pune or toward Pune travellers as Fiat service will be offered by Pandit at their Tata Motors Service center.

Do Note that this will have no official status and no warranty claims will be processed, so out of warranty vehicles are welcome as per info from their staff.
    It will be done specifically looking at their old customers, mostly from Pune.

Service Center Address:
    Sr .No. 103,
    Shahu College Complex ,
    Parvati, Pune-411 009.

Ph: 9503807320, 9881237613
  9. Pavan Puvvada

Pavan Puvvada Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    @pegasusss : Skymoto is good for nothing. They don't how to fix even minor issues as well. I have escalated their quality of service and issue resolution capacity to Mangesh Kodalkar and Sanjay Patra. One thing I have observed is FIAT management is biased to Skymoto. Please use JV service center as I have also decided never go back to Sky moto.
  10. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @asimpleson, great news, parvati is convineant place for me.

Ideally, Pandits should have informed this to all the customer s before closing the Bavdhan facility.