1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Pandit Pune Closing operation in September

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by MakeTheMove, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    dadasaheb likes this.
  2. Rajhans

Rajhans Novizio

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Folks, anyone having any recent good experiences with Jay Vijay fiat service centre with names of good service engineers etc?.

It would do a world of good for most of us. Knowing good ones really helps in the long term.

Hope at least few of the better staff from pandit auto - bavdhan service centre has been absorbed by them. I happened to pass by it few days back and felt the service area to be less compared to bavdhan service station. I may be wrong though.
  3. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear Amit,
    What about my "Adventure", my city SRINAGAR has none...???? but still I'm very happy enjoying my FIATs, Palio as well as T-Jet+, so don't worry be happy..!

S A SHAH
  4. Chirag Jain

Chirag Jain Timido

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Do we have any idea of anything left in stock at Pandit? Any good deal?
  5. Ravi Varma

Ravi Varma Novizio

Pune
    Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I've just called for an enquiry. I just don't want to visit J-V yet for a service. So I called Pandit to check and was told their inventory is almost empty. If it's just a regular service then they're okay.
    They're having their wheel alignment guy till tomorrow. After that he'll also not be available. I'll be completing one year of ownership and it's close to 10k KM now. So thought I'd rather get it serviced one month in advance.
    Turbothinghy and Amit Rox like this.
  6. Ravi Varma

Ravi Varma Novizio

Pune
    Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3
    guys, any advice for the second service? Things I need to be aware of; things I need to check?
  7. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Kindly let service advisor know problems you are facing with vehicle apart from the job to be done mentioned in owners manual for second service. That is more than enough.
  8. pegasusss

pegasusss Timido

Pune
    pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Guys, what a shocker really:(. My evo 90hp is due for it's first service this month. Had been offline for a while and then stumbled upon this thread today. What's wrong with Fiat??? Such beautiful cars they produce and then these things are real deal breakers.

Anyways, called Pandit workshop today and inquired about their Fiat technical staff. They said most of the experienced guys would be moving to TATA.

One good news is that a few experienced technicians are moving to JV. I hope JV capitalizes on this opportunity and provide service at par with Pandit.

So guys, looks like we have no option but JV now.
  9. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Booked an appointment for My FIAT LINEA for the 5000km check up with Jay Vijay

They gave me an indication of how they are going to ensure I pay for a free service They explicitly told me that even though its written free you have to pay for some things

They said we will top up engine oil if necessary (which mean they will do it)

They also said they will do balancing and alignment if required (which means they will do)

Well well well ... Its written in my manual that its only a check up at 5000 km and nothing else not a service

So they already have their revenue model sorted out, I dont think even there is a service coupon for 5000 km

I need to chekc up on this with FIAT also
  10. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    When I had my first checkup of the Avventura at 5000 kms, it was not a service. Only a wheel balancing was done on my insistence as we had thrashed the car on some moon craters when going to Hampi. The total cost was RS. 541. Normally nothing else will be required.