1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Pandit Pune Closing operation in September

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by MakeTheMove, Jul 12, 2015.

1. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Don't worry Anand! There should not be a problem in Bangalore. You have good FIAT network there.
    BTW, welcome to TFI family.
    Anand Shankar likes this.
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Bro take a chill pill :) We still have 2 more FASS in Pune. And you are in Blore. In fact KHT is a good FASS and there are more FASSs. Also Blore has a lot of fiatians.

So don't worry and have confidence in your choice. Looking forward to your ownership report. Congrats!!
  3. Anand Shankar

Anand Shankar Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks guys, I am going to take the leap of faith with the Punto. I know Fiat isin a brand builiding mode and expanding, hope they don't decide to pull the plug on us.

By the way I picked the Exotic Red, I know it's personal choice, but couple of my friend say it's a lil flashy, anyone else feels that way ?
    pabhishek, prabhjot and Turbothinghy like this.
  4. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Bro I drive an Exotic red 90 hp Evo and for me this is the best color on Punto. Red hatches are already hot hatches, specially if they are European!!

Of you are worried with the flashiness then go with magnesio grey. It looks classy with all the chrome overdose.

But again if you have decided on the color then don't think again. Buy what you like and not what others say..
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Buddy, you wont regret owning this color once you start enjoying the gazes you will have from the on lookers..:)

Enjoy being a celebrity!!
    Turbothinghy and Anand Shankar like this.
  6. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I have the red Avvy and I'm not exactly a young bloke. But the color looks so good on it. So why not get what you want when you're spending so much. Enjoy yourself and cruise!
  7. Ravi Varma

Ravi Varma Novizio

Pune
    Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Anand Shankar yeh, I too have a red one; In fact, we have a red Dzire, a red Karizma and now a red Punto :) If you like it, then no one should stop you from taking it.
  8. Anand Shankar

Anand Shankar Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks guys, I have booked the Exotica Red MJD Emotion 75 from KHT. Should have in a couple of weeks.
    prabhjot and MakeTheMove like this.
  9. rags086

rags086 Timido

Bengaluru
    Just called Vecto Motors, Bangalore to book an appointment for Repair. Shocked to hear that Vecto Motors - FASS in Mysore Road is CLOSED. This is so disappointing. Being a resident of South Bangalore, FASS, Mysore Road was so convenient. Now, it's so hard to think about alternative FASS which are so far away.
    Anyone have more info on this??
  10. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    I got to know from a Pandit guy today that they will still run a body shop (for all the brands) near Pimpri in Pune.
    He was absolutely sure that I could take my fiat there for any body repair and insurance claims, though I really didn't understand it.
    How will all-branded body shop handle insurance claims for Fiat cars?
    prabhjot likes this.