1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Pandit Pune Closing operation in September

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by MakeTheMove, Jul 12, 2015.

1. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    ^^ Oh... This Vellore thing could be great!

@Amit Rox Fiat has never closed shop in Jammu since Uno days. They had the showroom/service center at the NH bye pass. Fiat's presence in Jammu has been continuous.
  2. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    @mangeshtendulkar did FIAT took any efforts to write a reply to your email about concern over closing of pandit ?
    or you got the usual copy paste email "we are looking into this !!" forever. which is typed in transperant font color..
  3. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    @dadasaheb nopes this time it was not as usual reply. Got response from Mangesh Kodalkar citing that being part of business, manufacturer has to bring in new dealership and terminate existing ones. However he has mentioned that FCA is taking steps to ensure that remaining 2 FASS would be empowered to provide best possible service to customers. Shall share the email content tonight. Good part is FCA is following the comments on TFI forum closely.
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Bull shit!!!!
    Terminate the best service center?

And where are you bringing new dealership boss? Same city 3dealers as if your sales are crossing 10k per month.
  5. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    I think FCA must have earned millions of $$$ with the termination of pandit ASS as they are in desperate need of $$$ thats why they seems to be selling Mag. Mar.

now I understood that to save Mag. Mar. in FCA's arm Pandit has to sacrifice !!!

It seems the excellent performance by pandit ASS is considered very very bad from the FCA standards we can say.
    and for that pathetic performance shown by pandit they got terminated from the privilege of FCA alllowing them to run a FASS.

doesn't this sounds like exact opposite from the maruti and its dealers management.
    no wonder this is the main reason behind MSIL and FCA at the opposite end of the sales chart. :banghead:
  6. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    ROFL..... :hilarious:

This time FIAT has given different reason than their templatised reason so it would take time for them to neutralise that statement.
    Anyways, their is no point of discussing this as business decision is already made by both parties.

Lets hope other two FASS present in Pune improve wherever required and provide satisfactory after sales support.
  7. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Below is the email reply that I got from FCA:

------------------------Email Content------------------------------------
    Dear Sir ,
    Thank you for your communication & feedback shared .
    It is industry practice that authorized dealer expansion & departing of dealers is a part of business activity , this does not stop manufacturer from rendering services to our valued Customers , we assure you that same level of service & comfort will be rendered through our dealers from Pune & in and around region .
    We have requested Mr. XXXXX - XXXXXXX of teamfiat for his time to discuss on the support that will be rendered through our dealers ( Jayvijay & Skymoto ) .
    Coming weekend on Saturday we will be meeting him as per his convenient time .
    We assure you of our best services at all times .
    Wishing you happy & safe motoring & a great day ahead .

Warm regards ,
    Mangesh Kodalkar
    Head- CRM & Customer Care
    Customer Support
    ------------------------Email Content------------------------------------
    prabhjot, dadasaheb and Amit Rox like this.
  8. acechip

acechip Superiore

He has to say what he has to say. He cannot say that I agree with you, the situation is alarming etc.. I have a feeling that PAndit wanted out. May be they are looking into somethng else ?
    BTW the one service location in Bavdhan which was convenient for Kothrud, Bavdhan, Baner, even Aundh is gone.
    Turbothinghy and asimpleson like this.
  9. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    agreed @acechip : I put up at Aundh, and even though, on paper the Bavdhan workshop was 10+ kms, it was an awesome drive that never took more than 20 minutes. Now will have to go to the city for routine service.
  10. Anand Shankar

Anand Shankar Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hey guys, I am new to this forum. Just signed up. I have booked a Punto Evo MJD in KHT Bangalore. After reading this thread I am worried now, Would I be left in the lurch after spending 8 lac on something. I know this happened Pune, but recently one in North East also shut. What's your thought guys ?