1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Pandit Pune Closing operation in September

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by MakeTheMove, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Amit Rox

Amit Rox Amatore

jammu
    jammu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    True, every word you said is true.
    looking forward to buy punto 90hp in Nov.
    Thanks
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Amit Rox : Bro looking forward to your 90 HP. It would be a great asset in a hilly place like Jammu.
    Don't worry about the dealerships, we puneites are too emotional with Pandit (as it is one of the best FASS in India) , but that shouldn't deter your decision to buy a Fiat.
    Fiat is like an affordable BMW that provides sheer driving pleasure and I am going to recommend it to everyone who loves driving.
    As everyone said, you shouldnt worry about the FASS closing in Jammu as it doesnt have any competition, in fact it won't have a big target, so would be more stable than the bigger cities FASS'.
    prabhjot and Amit Rox like this.
  3. Amit Rox

Amit Rox Amatore

jammu
    jammu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    very soon bro. Thanks for the support.
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  4. manojc26

manojc26 Timido

Pune
    Hi Folks,

With Pandit being closing down I think the service guys will be moving to VJ Fiat.
    I saw couple of sales guys at VJ Fiat showroom, when I went to get quote for Punto.

Currently I have Fiat Palio and Linea T-jet emotion.
    I am planning to replace Palio with Punto Evo. With this move of Fiat I want to rethink my decision!

Lets hope for the best. Be positive :)
  5. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @prabhjot : I hereby christen you an FCA. That stands for Fiat Counselling Advisor, possibly the best one this forum could have. Keep it coming!

Amit: I highly doubt the only dealer will shut down in Jammu as he stands to make money with very little effort. Besides, Fiat cars don't really stop working abruptly. Sure, there are tiny niggles but no showstoppers.

Yes, be positive. There are too many Fiats in Pune anyway for people to stop noticing. And I just bought a Palio S10 which I find is even more pleasurable to drive than the Punto and Avventura. So are you sure you want to replace the Palio? ;)
    PradeepM and Turbothinghy like this.
  6. manojc26

manojc26 Timido

Pune
    I agree the Palio still has punch to it and handling is great. Mine is Palio 1.2 ELX NV (not the S10).
  7. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Then if you are still looking at Petrol then Punto 1.4 should fit the bill...its addictive highway performance and music would keep you busy..otherwise MJDs are there for providing better value to your money with the right blend of power and efficiency ( Specially 90 hp).

Pune still has a lot of fiat's so don't worry about ASS even after Pandit closes. I am sure we would be fine.
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    But what is so bad about JAY VIJAY?
    Most of us are writing here as if the best selling FIAT showroom of India is providing worst service.
  9. Vibbs

Vibbs Timido

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have been resonably satisfied by Pandit. If most Fiat service centers were 75% of what Pandit is, the aftersales would not have been a scary aspect of Fiat ownership in India.

Now that Pandit is closing down, how is the experience with the other two dealers in Pune. Jay Vijay has been very actively marketting themselves. Every now and then I keep getting calls from them.
  10. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    While some are predicting doomsday and some venting anger at Fiat , RDC is quietly opening yet another showroom at Vellore, Tamilnadu. This is their 3rd showroom apart from the two in chennai. I am amazed at their confidence.

Abdul