1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Pandit Pune Closing operation in September

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by MakeTheMove, Jul 12, 2015.

1. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    When things were possibly looking good especially for Pune region new buyers/Existing Fiat Owners, heard news of Pandit Fiat Sales and Services is closing their operations from September.

I am not sure about what went wrong between Fiat and Pandit management but it was indeed shocking news for me to know one of the best Fiat workshop will not be available in couple of months.

What I liked about Pandit workshop is:
    • troubleshooting capabilities of technicians (e.g. Anil Kamble: Golden Hand award winner from FIAT)
    • Availability of all parts, refer @Italia-Linea Palio GTX restoration log or @kedarbendre S10 restoration log. Even Palio parts was available over the counter.
    • Quality work
    • No hidden charges e.g. 2% surcharge for Card Payment

So far I have heard horror stories of other Fiat workshop available in Pune, now it is time to witness; unless FIAT and Pandit resolve whatsoever disagreement they have.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Absolutely true and shocking news it is.
    Yes we heard lots of negative stories of other FASS in Pune. I think I need to search good mechanic for my Palio.

Ibrahim chacha and Abhijeet Navgire are available for your support at your doorstep.

One of my friend got his Palio's combi switch changed at his apartment parking. Chacha visited place today.

Some relief for us though.
  3. saptarshi.goswami

saptarshi.goswami Novizio

Pune
    Really shocking news. Any idea why such step taken by Pandit?
  4. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    just referred a couple of my friends to pandit. never been to their place, but have heard a lot about their good work. sad news indeed
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Are they looking now, given the reputation they've established, to reopen as a more-lucrative dealership and ASS centre for a bigger-selling, perhaps even a 'premium/luxury'-type brand?

Hope it is only because they'll be reopening....as a Jeep dealership!
    mangeshtendulkar likes this.
  6. RaviHegde

RaviHegde Regolare

Karnataka
    14.62°N 74.85°E
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I love your positive thinking :) What is the point in only thinking of negative aspect of a news and be sad? Better think positive and I seriously hope positive thinking turns out to be true!
    Ravi Varma likes this.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    The discussion to close the dealership was going on since last few months and finally happening in September 2015. Pandit Auto already stopped selling FIAT cars and their service support will be there for next few months.

May be due to lease for the service center place in Bavdhan.

The only option for Punekars is to visit Jay Vijay to service our beloved FIATs.

Please note nowaday Jay Vijay is very aggresive on marketing FIAT cars.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Let's hope this doesn't happen to be a major setback for Fiat buyers in Pune and jay- vijay proves its mettle in coming days. I anyways don't have hopes from sky :(

Still a bad news as pandit fass were very good people.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Thats sad news. Pandit being a premium Fiat dealer and workshop set up, feels sad if they were to give up the association with Fiat. Has this anything to do with the rumour of Pandit being denied the Abarth selling rights? Last news which I had was that even Pandit was involved in the Abart trainings.

@prabhjot
    They could have combined the Jeep dealership with the existing setup. They did have the infrastructure though. Dont seem this could be the reason
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Though my place is @2000 KM from PUNE still am feeling very sad.Is it possible(am sounding sentimental here:shy:)?

All the TFI-ans from PUNE send mail to FCA INDIA & call FIAT customer care to raise the issue & concern.
    platinumshine and prabhjot like this.