1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Panda Coming To India Mid-2012 - EDIT : Mid 2013

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Maxtor

Maxtor Amatore

New Delhi
    On a recent trip to the hills I saw Volkswagen selling like hot cakes in a town called Haldwani.

What I mean to say is that if Fiat manages to reach small towns besides the cities AND gives it a good price, the Panda will sell in large numbers. There's a good demand in that segment with 2-wheeler buyers and 800/Alto owners wanting to move up, sedan owners wanting a second car and even youngsters preferring cars over bikes especially girls.

Of course Fiat must have its own showrooms and some decent service first.
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    i have a wild guess that fiat punto/lineas have sold more than the older palio and uno , should that be the case I doubt if FIAT will shut shop again.
    (at to my satisfaction ,i'd like to believe so).
    I dont want the Uno, siena issues all over again :(
  3. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Talking about small towns, I reside in one. There are visibly more Puntos and Lineas here than VWs, Toyotas, Fords et al.
    3 people like this.
  4. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    I think this is not for the quick increase in the sales, it can give a message dealers so that they can rely on Fiat.. I guess launch of panda can do well for the building of dedicated Fiat sales& service center network..
  5. visu14

visu14 Timido

ongole
    If priced competitively the diesel version will be a sure hit in india. Especially now
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Offer more discount on the MJD as well as the Petrol cars,
    The MJD will sell due to the wonderful FE, and apart from this give good trade in value for the exchange of FIAT cars...
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    What are we discussing here guys? Reading the last couple of posts makes me think that Panda is going to come to India. Has Fiat decided to launch this car here?
  8. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Panda is not coming to india.
  9. i thing u dnt knw abt Uno.. dude
  10. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Please share with us what you know. I await with eagerness.