1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Palio

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by arjun.manx, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    we are waiting for the great pictures Arjun, I love the Front Look of Palio (Ready to charge - Rhino), My cousin had one i used to call Rhino...., He used for 6 Years then got ANHC
    :-(, but still has the memories of his Palio with him, saying will soon change to Fiat again........
  2. arjun.manx

arjun.manx

Bangalore
    11034[/attach] P1000910.JPG

P1000916.JPG
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  3. arjun.manx

arjun.manx

Bangalore
  4. arjun.manx

arjun.manx

Bangalore
    Hope you guys like my car....;-)
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Well maintained Palio there Arjun.

Good to see that the paint is still in top shape. The clear coat on our Palio D has chipped off completely from the roof and adjoining areas. :( . A complete repaint is due this year.

How many km's has this tank run and how have those km's been?

Gurjinder
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    even my unos roof top has lost the color and sheen completely, otherwise the car's paint is super glossy.
  7. arjun.manx

arjun.manx

Bangalore
    @gurjinder- I bought this beauty when it was 58,000kms and now it is about 60,000kms... I bought it from my dad's close friend...Paint fading happens depending on which area u live and this car is always kept under closed condition inside residential garage...so no fading...a bit so scratches are there....but i prefer not to spend anything on paint but i am due for an blue-printing of the engine...as outer beauty is just cosmetic but inner beauty(Engine) is where my heart feels.. ;-)
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Very well maintaned Palio Arjun. Nice to see photos of your Palio :)

@ All what does Palio means?
  9. arjun.manx

arjun.manx

Bangalore
    "The Palio is a horse race held twice a year--July 2 in honor of the local Madonna of Provenzano and August 16 in honor of the Assumption of the Virgin. But to call the Palio just another horse race is akin to calling Everest just another mountain. The Palio is blood and hysteria. It is long-standing rivalry and medieval pageant. Depending on who you listen to, it is "the world's wackiest horse race" or "the world's crookedest horse race."
  10. arjun.manx

arjun.manx

Bangalore
    In simple words:Siena is an Italian City where Palio festival is held every year. Palio horse race is the main attraction in the festival.