1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat palio stile 1.6 spares

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by azzu, Dec 14, 2016.

1. azzu

azzu Timido

Hyderabad
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    recently my palio's timing belt broke (those idiots at butta ASS didnt even do proper checkup during 70k full service ) .
    so being a non working student i sourced the valves which needed replacement locally and other things like gasket and belts from 99 rpm .
    so iam struck at hydraulic tappets , 99 rpm quotes them very high , which i cant afford them at that price .. any chance of sourcing aftermarket parts ?
    ive scouted all hyderabad but cudnt find anywhere or anyone ready to source them .
    if any of you guys have contacts or even ready to help me on this ... will be highly appreciated
    (btw i need not all but 5 tappets ) .

2. VikasGurPunto

VikasGurPunto Timido

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can try few online portal and they usually arrange on order. I tried with www.sparesncare.com and it was good experience...you can try others as well. In my case, prices were lower than price which i usually get from aftermarket vendors.

Raaz likes this.
  3. Raaz

Raaz Regolare

Andhra Pradesh, India
    Avventura Abarth
    As for as I know, this website sells Punto and Linea parts only.

@azzu , if you have contacts in Hubli, there are lots of aftermarket spares available for almost all Palios. I'm not sure whether this particular spares available there. But, try your luck there.

4. VikasGurPunto

VikasGurPunto Timido

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did you contacted them by email? It should work.

Otherwise i have few contact in north but nothing in Hubli sorry...

5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    You can also try contacting Kava Auto Opera House Mumbai.

6. SparesnCare

SparesnCare Timido

India
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Tappets are available at INR 2900 all 16nos

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

7. SparesnCare

SparesnCare Timido

India
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Semi cone tappets are available at INR 5000 for all 32 nos

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

8. Romy M

Romy M Timido

Hi all. I was wondering if I could get some help here on acquiring the steering column switch assembly for my car. Mine is a 2009 1.3 Palio Stile diesel. Recently the right stalk which controls the headlights and turn indicators went bad with the top part which turns to switch on the lights coming off.

I've searched online at 99rpm. There are 2 versions of this part. One without rear wiper and one with. Unfortunately mine has the rear wiper and in the website it says the part compatible with the rear wiper has been discontinued. I also tried contacting the local service center but they don't have the part either.

I stay in Bangalore. Any guidance to finding this part will be most appreciated.

Thanks

9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

@azzu I have my Palio S10's engine lying with me (changed the engine and engine block is with me) you can use it if you want.

It was used on LPG Gas by previous owners and clocked 92k on odo so not sure the parts which you are looking for will be in good position or not.

Happy to give it away if you want.

10. Sunil Vallam

Sunil Vallam Timido

Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I have a palio 1.6 stile and need to replace the front bumper. I am not able to get it in any of the spare parts shop or at 99rpm. I am from Bangalore. Any other places that you all can suggest?